Sleeping Angel dose

Get user supplied support
Itprotj
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Sleeping Angel dose

Post by Itprotj »

With the sleeping angel dose. Once you fall asleep once listening to it will it make you sleep for hours and hours? or can A simple alarm make you awake again? Like what I mean is does it put you into a deep sleep for more then 5hours without waking you for anything?

Cheers,
Itprotj
chillwell
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by chillwell »

Nothing short of strong medication should have the effect you're talking about. Almost certainly, any alarm you're used to will rouse you from the sleep any dose might help you achieve. Of course everyone is different, so if you're really concerned simply test it out when you know you can oversleep without repurcussions.
Itprotj
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Itprotj »

Okay well I used it last night.. And I had the worst night ever.
Including Being sick, Getting up 10times in the night(Once every hour) To throw up. My stomachs in agony and I feel light headed.
So I think i'll count that dose out for me.
swifty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by swifty »

when i took the dose, my eye quickly turned heavy and had to closed them and feel asleep right away. nothing happened during the night, didnt feel good nor bad when i woke up
Itprotj
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Itprotj »

What I said before in my other post was due to a 24 hour virus. :(
Bad luck that I had it on the same night as I took the dose.
When I did use it though Nothing was happening untill the music was like winding down my eyes were like sinking into my head, That was all I remembered.