My first time with HandOfGod

Share dose experiences
marryjoanna
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My first time with HandOfGod

Post by marryjoanna »

Right, so here I am. I plan to take my first ever dose of what they laughingly refer to as the Hand Of God as soon as I have finished writing this sentance. It is currently 5:54pm. Lights are off. It begins.

1%: The sound is a lot more pleasant than that of some of the others. I am actually enjoying listening to it.
6%: A feeling starts that feels like I'm floating about in water. It's somewhat pleasant.
18%: Feeling quite heavy. Holding my hands down causes my finger tips to feel as if they're inflating. Typing is hard too.
24%: Heavy dream like state. I feel my 'energy' being pushed from my feet to my head with every wave of the sound.
28%: Blurred vision. Hard time focusing. Very short memory.
30%: I see a small explosion infront of me. The ashes fall downwards until they reach my hands and disapear.
33%: A bang outside of my headphones causes a trippy buzzing noise to tone in and out, circling round my head. This happened as I typed 33%. I cannot quite remember the feeling I was going to type before the buzzing happened.
39%: I'm falling. To the right. Or is it the left. I'm not sure right now.
40%: Breathing seems a struggle.
41%: I turn up the volume. The effects intensify.
43%: Aah. Too intense.
45%: The pitch of the sound waves up and down, throwing me incredibly off balance.
50%: 15 minutes seems to have taken hours. Literally.
52%: Tensing my jaw seems to make my head vibrate, and causes a sound to fill my head. To explain it simply it sounds like somebody throwing a heavy load of sand over my head.
56%: The sound seems to be speaking to me. In some different language. It's not distinct but it seems as if it's warding me away.
60%: Complete and utter vertigo. I couldn't sit upright if I tried. Which I don't have the energy to do right now.
67%: I close my eyes for a moment. No new effects, but all of the older ones are still very vivid.
70%: It doesn't sound like I'm listening to the sound through headphones anymore. It sounds like that's what the world really sounds like. I'm also extremely hot and I'm sweating a lot.
75%: This is where people said it got intense. Oh god where they right.
80%: Complete dissociation.
85%: I just can't think.
89%: I kept thinking ''I can't do it''. This makes no sense to me as at the time I didn't establish what 'It' was. I also fell deeper into the chair. It was really uncomfortable but it helped me to control the trip
96%: The sound got quieter and I was releived it was ending. Then I looked at the percentage bar and the sound just went incredibley loud.
100%: Thank god it's over. Atleast, the noise is. The feelings remain. I need a cigarette.

It's 5 minutes after my 'trip.'
There are some definate intense after effects, such as undescribable loss of balance... and basically undescribable is a word that sums it up.

I would not reccomend this to someone new to narcotics/I-doser. This would be extremely hard to handle without experience.

I'm also sorry for writing such a long experience, I just wanted to make a detailed trip report for all people curious of the Hand of God.
drowninginbasic3
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by drowninginbasic3 »

damn.

i may have to try this :shock:
hippie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by hippie »

now the conslusion, is it worth the money?
pro[ZAC]
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pro[ZAC] »

"my friend" got hand of god and it is AMAZING! http://img20.exs.cx/img20/9743/trippy1.jpg <--- consumed my soul...
Creative
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Creative »

I will be trying this out today,this evening. :evil:
Can't wait for my cousin which is visiting me to go home >_>
I want to try hand of god now!!!!
Sheesh the waiting is just getting worse :/
CraftyRaver
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Bad "trip"?

Post by CraftyRaver »

My friend took Hand of God while I was there, and he started getting terrified. It had visual effects for him, his dresser had teeth, and I was melting. He gibbered about getting smaller and smaller, then began to cry. Sounds like the equivalent of a bad acid trip to me. Has this kind of thing happened to anyone else?
D13G0
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by D13G0 »

Well, ^ your friend is a complete retard and falls easily for a placebo, because hand of God is a complete joke.
Jeremy Pwns
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Jeremy Pwns »

D13G0 wrote:Well, ^ your friend is a complete retard and falls easily for a placebo, because hand of God is a complete joke.
Just because you can't get It to work doesn't mean you can take It on everyone else here.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

Jeremy Pwns wrote:
D13G0 wrote:Well, ^ your friend is a complete retard and falls easily for a placebo, because hand of God is a complete joke.
Just because you can't get It to work doesn't mean you can take It on everyone else here.

yeah, seriosuly, grow up dude.
Jeremy Pwns
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Jeremy Pwns »

ethan1134 wrote:
Jeremy Pwns wrote:

yeah, seriosuly, grow up dude.
Your the one whos acting childish ¬¬
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

oh, k sorry.
MrDj
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by MrDj »

Is it safe? Will i bad trip?