TRIPPING

Share dose experiences
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Recreational drug use needs to be permitted and allowed to happen in a controlled manner. The current model of persecuting users does nothing but ruin lives. It doesn't help to keep people from using drugs. Basically, every single time somebody dies from getting a product that is impure, extremely pure, or not even what they thought they were buying, it is the war on drugs that killed them. Do you know what's really, really sad? People are AFRAID to go to hospitals if something goes wrong. At hospitals, there are privacy laws that are supposed to protect you. When drugs are involved, however, those laws are very frequently disregarded and nobody cares. Do you understand the significance of that? People are actually scared to go to a hospital. That should just hit you like a ton of bricks.
Jeremy Pwns
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Jeremy Pwns »

Ness owns everyone almost everytime!
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

Ive always wondered this: Ness how old are you?

You sound mature in your posts, and everyone looks up to you due to your scores of references, and people sometimes refer to you as idoser staff.

and every time i read your posts i cant get the picture of a kid with a yoyo out of my head (from that video game back in the day with the main character being Ness, a nine year old kid who kicks ass with his yoyo, baseball bat, and other makeshaft weapons, constructed from everyday household items)

I have a bunch of shit i could say about idoser.
Honestly you dont reallize how important you are to idoser. Since they barely ever post and you answer most "help" questions before they do.

Its funny what this whole thing is really about.

Im going to bed
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Ness is not I-Doser staff.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

lol I'm 18 and not affiliated with I-Doser. I wish I was on the payroll lol And yeah, Earthbound was basically my first RPG and is still one of my all time favorite games!
CraftyRaver
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Agreed.

Post by CraftyRaver »

Ness over there has got the right idea. The higher ups just want you to think LSD will hurt you bad. Not true. If anything, it opens up your mind.
Nets
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Nets »

How about everyone shuts the fuck up? Drugs are bad for you. Why do you guys care? Let people kill themselves. There's two types of people: people who'd rather die young with more fun and people who'd rather die old with less fun. I happen to be the person who would rather die old with less fun. Now everyone shut up, you guys are just making yourselves look like a bunch of five year olds by having 50 replies on one stupid topic. Good-bye. Kthx
WerDiSm
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by WerDiSm »

Ness, why does it seem you are a forum nazi? Do you sit on your computer drooling all over yourself as you read peoples posts? Then you feel like posting the same shit like "IF YOU WANT TO REALLY TRIP DONT DO IT VIA ENTRAINMENT!!". How many times do you have to say that to people until you feel good about yourself? I have honestly seen a post from you on every god damn thread...
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Fuckup

Post by TheClashPunk »

Nets wrote:How about everyone shuts the fuck up? Drugs are bad for you. Why do you guys care? Let people kill themselves. There's two types of people: people who'd rather die young with more fun and people who'd rather die old with less fun. I happen to be the person who would rather die old with less fun. Now everyone shut up, you guys are just making yourselves look like a bunch of five year olds by having 50 replies on one stupid topic. Good-bye. Kthx
Nets, are you some stupid dumb ignorant fuck or what!!!

Drugs, if take WITHIN reason and in good company (just like ness said) are perfectly safe but that excludes Heroin, Crystal Meth and MAYBE cocaine.
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheClashPunk »

WerDiSm wrote:Ness, why does it seem you are a forum nazi? Do you sit on your computer drooling all over yourself as you read peoples posts? Then you feel like posting the same shit like "IF YOU WANT TO REALLY TRIP DONT DO IT VIA ENTRAINMENT!!". How many times do you have to say that to people until you feel good about yourself? I have honestly seen a post from you on every god damn thread...
I'm sorry i never knew that brainwaves have anything to do with facism?

Cunt
viroblade
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by viroblade »

I just kinda wanted to reply to the OP by saying that i-doser under no circumstance make u hallucinate. and uhh ness wins this thread.
jyt
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jyt »

TheClashPunk wrote:
WerDiSm wrote:Ness, why does it seem you are a forum nazi? Do you sit on your computer drooling all over yourself as you read peoples posts? Then you feel like posting the same shit like "IF YOU WANT TO REALLY TRIP DONT DO IT VIA ENTRAINMENT!!". How many times do you have to say that to people until you feel good about yourself? I have honestly seen a post from you on every god damn thread...

Cunt
It doesn't you fucking tool. Its smart arses like you who grate me the most, regardless of the altercation in question.
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheClashPunk »

jyt wrote:
TheClashPunk wrote:

Cunt
It doesn't you fucking tool. Its smart arses like you who grate me the most, regardless of the altercation in question.

What was that you cock sucking anal rim jobbing cunt. Yo and blow someone's rim mate!!

It doesn't you stupid fuck, it's called sarcasm get with the times Spazer!! :lol: :lol:
Jeremy Pwns
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Jeremy Pwns »

TheClashPunk wrote:
jyt wrote:
TheClashPunk wrote: I'm sorry i never knew that brainwaves have anything to do with facism?

Cunt

What was that you cock sucking anal rim jobbing cunt. Yo and blow someone's rim mate!!

It doesn't you stupid fuck, it's called sarcasm get with the times Spazer!! :lol: :lol:
Everyone going violent cool. I don't think ness would come back at this because all he was trying to do Is help people but he can over do It In forums.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

This kind of language is unacceptable in this forum. If it continues, we will start to ban accounts.

Let this be a warning.