a bomb just ain't what i expected

Share dose experiences
visualextacy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

a bomb just ain't what i expected

Post by visualextacy »

i tried a bomb just about 10 minutes ago...
i listened to the sound alright and i was relaxed when i started
when the sound started to get higher i was trembling and my eyes were rolling up and down.
i felt warm and gloomy and my head started spinning...
before i knew the dose was over, but then i opened my eyes an felt exactly the same as before the dose, and i said to myself: was that it?

any advice? :)
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

you know gloomy doesn't mean good. It means unhappy. Sorry if that's how you meant it, but it sounds like you felt happy and warm, not warm and sad. Interesting experience though.
Cryptopsy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Cryptopsy »

When I tried A-Bomb, my mind went insane towards the end of the dose and I tripped out like never before, but after it finished I was fine. I don't think that dose was meant to have serious after effects. In fact, I think most of those crazy designer doses were meant to fuck you up while you listen to them and not afterwards.
visualextacy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by visualextacy »

kr3wskater wrote:you know gloomy doesn't mean good. It means unhappy. Sorry if that's how you meant it, but it sounds like you felt happy and warm, not warm and sad. Interesting experience though.
yea i'm sorry about that :p, my english isn't the best
anyway, this experience was more intense then the previous experiences i'd had, and i'm defenitely going to try this one again! :-)
toymachine4576
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A-bomb

Post by toymachine4576 »

I did a-bomb the other day and it was crazy, i felt like i started lifting up and after the doser everything was moving and lines were in my perifial vision all while i felt like i was lifting off. :D
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

a bomb was my first. It is pretty cool. not my favorite though. YOu will find that you feel the increased beat and high frequency, which really makes you feel like your going insane. But wait till you try some other doses such as vico which uses teh same tactic, mixed with really getting you in to a meditative mode. its intence
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

I actually got the biggest effect with a-bomb before it "went off".

During the first half it takes you down into the lower frequencies. By the end of it I was completely spaced out and I just felt like I was floating on my back in water waving my arms up and down, but without really realising it until after that bit ended. Then the second half started with the high pitch/binaural frequency and it woke me up completely and I got a sensation like there was a magnet pulling me in a strange direction.

Pretty good results all round :)