heroin

Share dose experiences
moltisante87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

heroin

Post by moltisante87 »

Man i just tryed Herion. at first it didnt do nothing but then i just closed my eyes and let the dose do its work. And when it came to 60 % i felt a huge rush like being on a rollercoaster. After that i was really messed up, felt like I was in space or something hehe. Strong stuff! :D
Kelli
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Kelli »

Heroin is the only dose which has felt like an actual drug-simulation to me. Like yourself, at about 60% a huge rush engulfed my body.

What it felt like is something im having a hard time explaining though. I can only best compare it to an adrenaline rush, like the adrenaline rush you get when you are violently and suddenly scared of something - except this feels good and uplifting. It feels like someone just injected me with a drug I have never felt before. Its like BOOM! and I feel it crawling from my head, down my spine and all the way down through my body down to my feet.

I have awesome effect from other doses, but they all felt different than this one.
Floris
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Floris »

I tried heroin with a friend of mine, it was really cool we each had a headphone plugged in my computer and took one of those :d I felt a tingle all over my body then I felt the veins in my hand, my head began to rush and that final tone.. ! wow I was lying down but my friend was sitting. he did not have any of the tingling but he saw some really freaky shit like some kind of ball bouncing ( I saw that too by the way ) cool shit though it didn't quite felt like a boom or a boost as I suspected more like a slow crescendo. very nice one though.
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

No personal experiance with this one (yet :evil: ) but my friend took it and he was messed up for an hour. Couldn't walk straight, blabbered endlessly, and every time i asked him about it he just started laughing. Still don't know what it was like...
Gnome_of_death
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Gnome_of_death »

I just did herion, I've been addicted to the real thing, no comparison.
discy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by discy »

Gnome_of_death wrote:I just did herion, I've been addicted to the real thing, no comparison.
wow i really thought that a binaural brainwaves could have just the same effect as real heroine.

are u really that stupid?

if you are, i don't want to know the answer.
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

when i did herion i got really freaked out and paranoid. i wasnt FULLY concentrating on it tho but it began to feel like i was inside a horror movie. everything i looked up made me jump and it was like everything was watching me. bad trip. ima try it again tomoz, some mates are coming round and we are gonna spend all day getting fuckedddd up on this shit :) and of course it wouldnt be as strong as the real thing. but heq. its a free high without addiction that is pretty good! plus... shit like A-BOMB. no drug can give me that.
System
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

heroin

Post by System »

when i tried it with idoser I was felt like flying :D
GeneralTrue
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by GeneralTrue »

thehotghost wrote:when i did herion i got really freaked out and paranoid. i wasnt FULLY concentrating on it tho but it began to feel like i was inside a horror movie. everything i looked up made me jump and it was like everything was watching me. bad trip. ima try it again tomoz, some mates are coming round and we are gonna spend all day getting fuckedddd up on this shit :) and of course it wouldnt be as strong as the real thing. but heq. its a free high without addiction that is pretty good! plus... shit like A-BOMB. no drug can give me that.

if that realy happend too you then heroin does not work heroin isnt a trip drugs it should make all sad feelings and other emotsions go away you cant trip with heroin its not like every drugs make you trip what if fucking beer made you trip dammit then why the need for shrooms and lsd