I Doser Doses (QUESTION!)

Get user supplied support
Andicado
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

I Doser Doses (QUESTION!)

Post by Andicado »

I Have a Question About the Doese.

When you play them Are They supose to be one Continuous Static sounding tone Like (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP) Right to the end

Or.

Individual Patturns with like longer and shorter Tones Kinda Like (BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP) Right to the End.

I Ask this because When I First Downloaded I Doser And Got some Doses When i played them They were Individual Patturns and Only Some OF The Doses Worked But Then I Read Somewhere you should Set I dosers Priotity To High When I Did This The Doses Were All One Continous Patturn And Alot More Of THe Doses Seemed To Work And With Better Quality So I Was Just Wondering If Other People Are Hearing One Continous Patturm Or Individuall Ones Because this might be why Some People Say I Doser Is A Scam And Others Say Its Amazing.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

read the faq before asking a question like that While Capitalizing Every First Letter Of Every Word Which Makes It Hard To Read.
Andicado
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Andicado »

Would you send me the link or paste what it says on the FAQ about my question?
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

it's not that hard to find, the forums aren't that big, neither is the site for that matter...look
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

ya, i would've said exactly what you said, but i figured he would end up finding it himself without me needing to tell him.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

Yeah...gotta take off the training wheels of people on the forums eventually
Andicado
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Andicado »

Wouldnt it be easyer to just tell me the answer to my question if you know the answer already? And why did you even post if you arnt going to give me a stright answer? I asked the question on the fourms because i couldnt find the answer so yeah stop being stuck up and arrogant and just tell me, Please.!
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Holy shit, there's a reason we told you to look in the faq. It's because people ask this question all the time and repeating the same answer gets annoying. The only reason it sounds different is because your shifting your focus from one ear to the other, causing the "wavy" sounds and at times your auditory focus is balanced, causing it to sound like one constant tone.
Andicado
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Andicado »

Its not me shifting focous at all the 2 beats in each ear sound like 1 whole tone if you try you can thell them apart no matter which way they are being played Like i said The Continious(BEEEEEEEP) to the end And the Individual Beats that go (BEEEEEP <TRACK STOPS INTO SCILENCE> BEEEEP <TRACK STOPS INTO SCILENCE> BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP <TRACK STOPS INTO SCILENCE> BEEEP) To the end. So which is it supose to be the one Continous beat to the end or the individual ones that cut in and out.
Andicado
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Andicado »

Im goig to try to discribe it in a better way. When i set the priority to high the tracks played as one continious track till the dose was done by continious i mean no interuptions if you try you can hear seprate beats by shifting ears like you said but the dose played non stop through the whole thing.

When i say individual beats i mean just like the continious when the beats played you can tell them apart by shifting ears yes. but the dose is in sections like i said (BEEEEP <Then there is scilence no sounds at all> Then the BEEEEEEP continues after the short pause of scilence and it goes like this untill the end with diffrent sections playing for diffrent lengths depending on the dose

So what i want to know Is it supose to play non stop no interuptions or is it supose to have sections?

Oh and me and my real friend both downloaded it and he was at his house and i was in mine and he had the exact same thing with the doses in sections and not one continious track and when i told him to set the priority to high the track went from sections to continious he also found the doses worked better and with a better quality so im just posting this incase someone asked the same question and someone like you guy misunderstood and gave them the wrong answer so maybe this will help some people feel the effects better.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

To me it sounds like your using the beats on an ipod. Unfortunately, i dont own an ipod so i cant verify, but i read somewhere of someone trying to listen to a 20 minute meditation mp3 on their ipod and it would stop every 10 minutes or so for a couple of seconds and then continue. My advice is just use the .drg's on a computer.
Andicado
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Andicado »

I have been useing the .drg lol thats why im asking for help i added another post befor this incase you missed it might help you to give me an answer :P But the sections arnt every 10 mins they are for some but for others its every few seconds and as i said it all stoped and played as one continious track when i set the priority of I-doser to high.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

You probably just have other stuff using your memory on your computer. Try closing other applications, that should help, either that or you've just got a low amount of RAM or an old comp or a virus/some background program that shouldn't be running and it's eating up RAM.
Andicado
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Andicado »

So i should keep setting the priority to high to hear the one continious track and not the sections?
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

yup