Bufo Toad?

Share dose experiences
DevinMadgy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Bufo Toad?

Post by DevinMadgy »

Has anyone done this dose? If so, wahst it like?
Minorshrimp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Bufo Toad

Post by Minorshrimp »

Im gunna try this dose this weekend, ill let you know how it goes :-D . i hope i dont die haha.
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

From what I've heard over at other forums (no I won't mention the names), Bufo)Toad is apparently amazing!! I haven't personally tried it though, but let me know how it works for you minor!
bummerboy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bummerboy »

Well, I saw your topic (oh man I can't type good right now), and I guess it was alright. I don't think I got all the effects though. For most of it I felt pretty normal, though at one point it felt like my hands were holding something. Then as the white noise quieted down I started feeling stuff. My body just had a strange, unexplainable feeling. Then, suddenly, I felt like I was literally sinking into my chair, and each time with it I would move my neck down and I'd have to move it back up and then it would move again, and I just kept feeling like I was sinking into the chair. Then the white noise completely ended and the feeling intensified. Then, oh man, this is quite the coincidence, it is night and the room is completely dark, I have the computer screen off, when everything gets really bright. I open my eyes and everything is bright, and and a tote sitting next to me is almost fluorescing, when I realize our outside garage motion light came on for absolutely no reason. Scared the crap out of me though, I thought I was actually hallucinating even though I knew you can't. And this was at the most intense part at the end. With my heart still beating because I got scared from the light, I closed my eyes and the sinking feeling was REALLY strong, I felt like I was being melded into my chair. Literally melded. The sounds died out but I kept melding into it, even with my eyes open, and was still after it had ended, until I finally moved.

Alright, so that doesn't really warrant a "didn't get all the effects" but I was kind of expecting more from the "Strongest" dose.
Minorshrimp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

toad

Post by Minorshrimp »

ok it worked amazingly. i kept getting interrupted but t was still amazing. i have to say that it and nitrous are my top favs. everything becomes very bright, and to me it looked like everything was a painting. i dunno why, but it did. anyways im gunna try it agian it was super fun. :D
barraz
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by barraz »

I tried it the other night; it's good, but I don't think it should be considered "Strongest".

Definitely not a dose for those who need to concentrate. I would start counting back from 100, and somewhere short after my mind would get sidetracked onto some obscure subject. Around 50%, I would put my head down, and it would tick back up by itself. That was pretty cool. There were little puffs of air that probably weren't there, as well as these moving white lights when I closed my eyes. Near the end, I opened my eyes and things seemed to be a little out of proportion, but that's it. Fun, disorienting, worth the money, but not by any means life-changing.
idoser_addict
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Bufo Toad?

Post by idoser_addict »

I did it on my couch last night.... i pissed my pants! i couldnt feel from my belly button down while i was on it lmao :D
N051RR0M
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by N051RR0M »

I TRIED IT OUT JUST NOW... twice actually... first time being active on my pc. 2nd laying down on my bed. i experianced no hallucinating, funny feelings, or any of the experiances that is mentioned in the posts. i did a few drugs in my past, also i'm listening to death metal on a 24/7 base, will that influance the effect its supose to have on me?
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by MinsQ23 »

THE TOAD is possibly the best dose i've tried (with Peyote)!