I-Doser for mobile devices?

Get user supplied support
Everybody
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I-Doser for mobile devices?

Post by Everybody »

It would be great to have I-Doser on mobile devises, such as Windows Mobile PDAs and Symbian smartphones. I have one computer and it is not in a quiet place - I'd quite like to have it on my PDA instead so I can listen to it in bed.
bugga12
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bugga12 »

That would be a nice idea, and addition to the I-Doser 'arsenal'..

However I have my doubts that a PDA could play the frequencies that I-Doser demands to be played. I guess it'd be a matter of testing it, but I don't know.

Just my opinion :)
Everybody
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Everybody »

A decent set of headphones should fix that, I'd assume :)

Well I could always get my 10m headphone extention lead from my computer... :D finally a use for it! But someone would probably stand on it or snap it or shut a door on it or something.
rory
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: I-Doser for mobile devices?

Post by rory »

Everybody wrote:It would be great to have I-Doser on mobile devises, such as Windows Mobile PDAs and Symbian smartphones. I have one computer and it is not in a quiet place - I'd quite like to have it on my PDA instead so I can listen to it in bed.
if you have a windows based pda or a phone that hooks up with itunes im pretty sure you can rip the doses from the offline cd and put them on itunes or windows media player
olgi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by olgi »

I don't have the CD, but AFAIK there are only 4 doses there. Not too many, IMO. Which means they're long.

As such, I think it'd be GREAT for some way to get I-Doser on some of the more popular mobile devices out there (iPod? Zen? You name it!).