Lucid dreaming affecting fatigue?

Be aware in dreams
Fox
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Lucid dreaming affecting fatigue?

Post by Fox »

I was just wondering, that, if you were to have a lucid dream in which you were in FULL control, wouldn't you still be using your brain, and therefore, wouldn't feel rested when you wake up?
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

your physical body would be rested, making you feel alot better, and i've never heard of a lucid dream lasting more than an hour in real time, if that.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

ive always wondered that about lucid dreams, and i know that half of sleeping is resping phtsically, but if you just sit there awake youre resting physically...but assuming a lucid dream doesnt last that long, it wouldnt take away that much from your mental rest
Ugel

Post by Ugel »

kr3wskater wrote:your physical body would be rested, making you feel alot better, and i've never heard of a lucid dream lasting more than an hour in real time, if that.
Dreams can last days or weeks.
And inform yourself before thinking you are an expert.
Every sleepstage lasts like 90 minutes, so if you dont enter an LD with WILD and wake up RIGHT AFTER the dream you will not rested in anyway.
if you enter an LD with wild and sleep after the dream, or without wild you are rested physically and psychically