what is this?

Be aware in dreams
yanney
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

what is this?

Post by yanney »

okay, i dont think this is lucid dreaming, but i have a question

sometimes in my dreams, ill dream of something bad that happens to me. like i fall and get hurt or something. then a couple days later, it will actually happen to me

one time i dreamt that i was at the ball park in my town and i was standing on the bleachers while it was raining and i fell off and hurt myself. then, a couple days after, it actually happened.

this happens to me all the time. like every day or so.

what is this?
Geebus1234
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Geebus1234 »

coincidence
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

well, I'd say one of three things. 1, coincidence. 2, since you dreamt it you think it's actually possible, and subconscisclly or howevery you spell it, seek it out without knowing it. or 3, me being religeous, god is choosing to tell you what's happening for some reason. idk which one really
SoooHxC
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SoooHxC »

would it be like deja vu?

cause i have that all the time

once, i had a dream about being in band class in high school and looking at the clock, then seeing some kid that i didn't know at the time.

a month or two later, i started looking around the room in band and i looked at the clock and started realizing it. then i saw the kid i didn't know before but now i knew him and recognized him.

that's when i knew they had to be real.

anyone know what makes that happen?
barraz
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by barraz »

The brain is a weird thing, man. I can't explain it, but I know this site that might help shed a little light on some of the oddities of the brain and maybe help you out a bit. Check it out:

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/