i was just wondering
if you think its a good idea for me
to try
driving
and listening to idoser at the
same time.
lol.

im pretty nervous lol bc like i dont know if im like going to crash or not lol
i did put idoser on ONCE through my car speakers, but luckily my mom was in the car too, listening to her ipod, and she turned it off after about 2 minutes because i started going into the other lane lol.

what do you guys think?
Cryptopsy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Cryptopsy »

Is this a serious question? You already know that dosing up while driving has affected you in the past. Isn't it obvious that you're putting yourself and others at risk when you do this? You definitely should not do I-doser while driving. The only things you should ever dose up on while driving are mild stimulants or brain-enhancing doses, and maybe reset. You don't want to pass out, have an accident, and bring a whole world of bad publicity to I-doser and binaural beats in general. Driving under the influence does not just include alcohol and drugs.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

yeah im with that guy...is that a serious question? if u took alcohol or trip or marijuana or acid...why the hell would you logically drive? and also you would probably get in a wreck focusing too much on the beats before you starteed tripping
billimmler
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by billimmler »

Cryptopsy wrote:Is this a serious question? You already know that dosing up while driving has affected you in the past. Isn't it obvious that you're putting yourself and others at risk when you do this? You definitely should not do I-doser while driving. The only things you should ever dose up on while driving are mild stimulants or brain-enhancing doses, and maybe reset. You don't want to pass out, have an accident, and bring a whole world of bad publicity to I-doser and binaural beats in general. Driving under the influence does not just include alcohol and drugs.
yes, of course this is a serious question.
yes.
ethan1134 wrote:yeah im with that guy...is that a serious question? if u took alcohol or trip or marijuana or acid...why the hell would you logically drive? and also you would probably get in a wreck focusing too much on the beats before you starteed tripping
yes.
why would you not logically drive?
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

like if u drank REAL acohol, acid, or mj...youd be a danger to yourself and everyone else, and i dont see how the idoser one would be different
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Why would listening to a dose on car speakers make you go into the wrong lane?

Are you really that bad a driver?

Doses only work with headphones - not speakers!

Hellfire999
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Hellfire999 »

lol @ op
billimmler
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by billimmler »

ethan1134 wrote:like if u drank REAL acohol, acid, or mj...youd be a danger to yourself and everyone else, and i dont see how the idoser one would be different
i wouldn't drink acid or marijuana. i also think that if i did take real acid, i would be in a very different state of mind than if i took idoser's acid.
sharperguy wrote:Why would listening to a dose on car speakers make you go into the wrong lane?

Are you really that bad a driver?

no shit?

no shit?

no shit?

no shit?
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

wow, i thought peple on here were more mature then typing in big fonts...
Cryptopsy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Cryptopsy »

I would debate the theory that using binaurals with properly spaced speakers has absolutely no mind-altering effects, but that's not the point. I just don't understand the motivation for using I-doser while driving. You know that you need focus and concentration while driving, so why would you do anything to take you out of that state. If you need help focusing or staying calm or staying awake, some doses might help, but regardless of whether it works or not, why would you do acid or marijuana or any other type of debilitating dose?
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

ethan1134 wrote:wow, i thought peple on here were more mature then typing in big fonts...
SORRY WHAT?

edit:

Anyway to make this a bit more serious, I think some doses would be ok like ones which help you concentrate on driving, and ones which wake you up, but if you try to take something which is meant to make you hallucinate you will be fighting the effects as you are trying to drive.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Man, you're an idiot. You never drive with headphones, period, Not now not ever. It endangers you and everybody else on the road because it blocks out all outside noise, which can be very important at times while driving. And also, listening to binaurals is just dumb, if they did actually effect you while driving, then why would you do it? You'd just be putting yourself and others in danger. I'm surprised anyone of driving age is dumb enough to ask this question.
Arkynsei
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Arkynsei »

I can't even believe this is a serious question, If you can't think of an answer to that question yourself, I think you should have your License revoked.

Plus if you were listening through your car speakers, it wouldn't have worked so your obviously a bad enough driver to go into the other lane anyway.

Absolute moronic question.

Imagine getting the effects of Peyote (Yesterday I felt like I was spinning) while driving. Imagine hallucinating that there's a car in front of you and you break but there's nothing there. What about falling asleep, would you fall asleep at the wheel?

Well then.

Get off the road. For your own sake and others around you.
billimmler
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by billimmler »

sharperguy wrote:
ethan1134 wrote:wow, i thought peple on here were more mature then typing in big fonts...
Anyway to make this a bit more serious, I think some doses would be ok like ones which help you concentrate on driving, and ones which wake you up, but if you try to take something which is meant to make you hallucinate you will be fighting the effects as you are trying to drive.
i never thought of it like that, excellent point. which doses will give me this desired effect?
kr3wskater wrote:Man, you're an idiot. You never drive with headphones, period, Not now not ever. It endangers you and everybody else on the road because it blocks out all outside noise, which can be very important at times while driving. And also, listening to binaurals is just dumb, if they did actually effect you while driving, then why would you do it? You'd just be putting yourself and others in danger. I'm surprised anyone of driving age is dumb enough to ask this question.
all headphones are not noise canceling. there's no need to have idoser playing at max volume. i can hear outside noise fine when i listen at a reasonable volume. if binaurals are stupid and don't effect me while driving, how would i be putting myself and others in danger by listening to them? You're contradicting yourself. i'm a 29 year old japanese male, and i find this a perfectly relevant question.
Arkynsei wrote:Absolute moronic question.
Absolutely moronic question.
Arkynsei
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Arkynsei »

I like how you don't try and argue against any of my points, Simply because I am right.

Just for god sakes don't do it while driving.