QH doses

Share dose experiences
zapshit
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

QH doses

Post by zapshit »

anyone already tried a QH dose are they almost as effective as the long ones?

dont ask for whole reviews but if you have tried one plz tell
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Acid QH and Hash QH are good, i'm not gonna retype my posts, search for my topic if you want (just go to search, then select topics, then by username : kr3wskater , you should find my quick hits topic).
zapshit
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by zapshit »

Hey, I figured i'd make an organized thread for you to post any QH experiences.

I'll start with mine:

Hash-Pretty good, haven't listened to the normal hash or mj ones, but i got a slight mj buzz, everything physical was there (for a buzz, not a high, personally i think there's some distinct differences between the 2) but i wasn't in the same mental state. Pretty good for binaurals and i guess for $3 or however much it cost w/ the 10% off coupon it was good.

Peyote- Not as interesting as hash. Got some minor flashes and swirling shapes while my eyes were closed (these weren't in any way like vivid CEVs though), at one point i had had my eyes open for a few minutes and as the beat started to change my periphal vision got more and more "staticy", this wasn't like a hallucination or tunnel-vision though, it was just a thick layer of swirling static over most of my periphal vision, and it wasn't just from staring at one thing, i was constantly changing my focus on different objects and it wouldn't go away. Now about 5 minutes after i feel pretty much normal, but there is still a weird feeling in the front of my head a little bit over the third-eye area. It actually feels good, like a slight "brain massage".

So far I'd reccomended HashQH over PeyoteQH.
thanx[/quote]