Opium

Share dose experiences
Nets
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Opium

Post by Nets »

This is my first ever dose that worked for me. I felt a sudden despite of I-Doser, but figured out I needed to do it more appropriate. Loading up Opium, I carried my mouse to the counter next to my bed and turned the lights off. I took a hold of my headset, and lay facing opposite of my computer on my right ear. I moved my mouse to the play button, started the dose, closed my eyes, started counting from 1 to 100 backwards, and fell into my pillow.

My eyes started twitching like crazy, my left leg got shocked, and I started to get intensely hot (which was weird because all I had on were my boxers and socks). I felt like I was inflated. I farted (lol), and my boxers inflated like a bathing suit would in a pool. My body felt intense itches. Really intense itches. I started to feel like something was digging into my stomach, and it felt like air was popping into it. Shortly, it felt like my soul was tilting over to the right, then to the left, and then to the right throughout the dose. My hands started to feel crazily cold, as if ice was touching my hands and sand was too, as the rest of my body still felt boiling. Forgetting about taking my cat out of the room, I heard my cat meow. I knew he was coming to my bed, I just knew it, but when he came, I felt so surprised I flipped over. Scared, my cat got off the bed, and that was the last of him. A few seconds after I lay my head back on my pillow and closed my eyes, my face started to feel really cold as well.

The dose was over. As I yawned and took my headphones off my head, I felt like I was in a desert and in Alaska at the same time. I was blurry and felt this effect for about an hour, and it felt like my mind was numb. Everything felt cool. I'm going to try Heroin next.

My Heroin Experience:
http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2723

Please comment!
~Nets
Last edited by Nets on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Eskimo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Eskimo »

Nice experience. Is there anything special that you did to induce it?

Were you thinking of nothing or focusing on your breathing or what?
Last edited by Eskimo on Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nets
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Nets »

Read my first paragraph to read what I did, also, I counted from 1 to 100 backwards (kept doing it over and over again). I'll add that into the beginning right now.
Eskimo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Eskimo »

Urgh, don't think counting backwards well help me but I'll try it.
Nets
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Nets »

It helps a lot as that keeps your conscious mind active and not bored, while your subconcious mind sucks in the beats.

Edit: I just did the heroin dose. The link to my experience with it is here: http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2723.
Nets
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Nets »

Thanks for the comments by the way.
moniroje
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by moniroje »

wow.
I was kinda upset with idoser since i had already tried 3 doses and nothing really worked for me. So, i decided to try Opium as my first recreational dose, and for that, i decided i'd take the dose with lights on, sitting uncomfortably, and in the middle of the day so that many sounds could get in through my window. Well, until 50% i felt nothing, and i gazed 4 times on the screen to check the percentage. When it reached 60%, i stopped it thinking "yeah, that doesn't work under those circumstances. Gotta try it again later.", and then i went to the window. When i went to the kitchen i felt something weird with my legs... and it suddenly became bigger and bigger - my legs were out of control!! I was walking like a marionette, with all the body bowing and the legs bowing all the time! I was laughing of everything and couldn't communicate clearly! Couldn't even think clearly, indeed. It was REALLY intense and weird, and it lasted for 10 minutes!

After that, an enormous calmery took over me, and i was fulfilled with joy, happiness and satisfaction. Some kind of post-orgasm feeling that lasted for more than one hour :) It was BEAUTIFUL ^^
Nets
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Nets »

Awesome Mon :)
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Opium is my fave, it gets me floaty and makes me feel as if my soul is tilting, this definately proves it works, since ive had similar experiences =D
ChristofLtd
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ChristofLtd »

I haven't tried Opium yet, but the scaring the crap out of your cat made me want to try it :lol:
whit1822
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by whit1822 »

cool trip. I tried idoser for first time recently. decided to go with opium. It was strange. Like half way through my body felt like it was being pulled to the side by some invisible force. almost pulled me off my bed! so ya great dose.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

i had forgotten how opium was good.
i stopped using moderate i-doses thinking they were too weak.
but this opium...
wow.
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

RobDose wrote:i had forgotten how opium was good.
i stopped using moderate i-doses thinking they were too weak.
but this opium...
wow.
I know o.o /stoned
xsv15
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by xsv15 »

i just got idoser today and me and my GF were doing them together nothing really worked for me (she heard a deep voiced man yelling at her 4 being idle using divinorum and thats about it) we then tried opium i was like getting rocked gently back and forth (like the waves at the beach if u lay down in shallow water) and i couldnt move my arms or legs it was so awesome. i cant wait until other doses start working for me :D
bravesfan150
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bravesfan150 »

whit1822 wrote:cool trip. I tried idoser for first time recently. decided to go with opium. It was strange. Like half way through my body felt like it was being pulled to the side by some invisible force. almost pulled me off my bed! so ya great dose.
haha yeah i felt like that too except i kinda described it as my face was melting off