Salvia

Request new doses
stickmanfan
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Salvia

Post by stickmanfan »

I looked around a while ago at some of the choices there were to buy. And i thought to myself. I think it would be a good idea to ask for a salvia doser.
I'm sure a lot of people on this forum don't know what it is. But it is a legal drug and it is basically a haulicanigenic BUT WAYYY MORE INTENSE. You lose complete control of your body for about 5 mins. It boosts your mood and can sometimes give you spiritual enlightenment. It is usually smoked.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

Actually I think this has been suggested before. MANY MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE. (Just look at my name). Anyway this is where I learned of Salvia back when I had my other profile on here that I made in October. If you look though there is a Divinorum dose that sounds strangley like what the people who are Salvia enthusiasts will say about salvia's effects. Mabye you should buy this one and try it out.

"Divinorum / Stimulant (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes / Divine: To see in new light the world around you, shimmering. Divinorum is the result of 2 months of testing and the only dose to be created by the creator and visionary behind I-Doser. It is her baby. When we say this is a very strong dose, we are not kidding. It was designed to give you inner insight, a view inside, and a deep trip into your soul. Take this dose in the dark, on your bed, and get ready for one of the most spiritual trips possible through an I-Doser dose. I have seen inside myself, and not everything is clear."
Magic
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Magic »

Salvia is Divornum. Its from the latin root "Salvia Divornum". Thats the complete name for it.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

...because a binaural beat would be able to mimic salvia anyway....
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

Magic wrote:Salvia is Divornum. Its from the latin root "Salvia Divornum". Thats the complete name for it.
Salvia is the genus of the plant, its a sage (all sage plants are scientifically named salvia). Divinorum is the species of the plant. Thats why salvia divinorum is different than Salvia officinalis, which is your usual sage plant. And kr3wskater is right with his sarcasm, I-Doser cannot simulate the true Salvinorin A experience.
alexiscool
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

ummmm

Post by alexiscool »

the thing is salvia is legal so why dont u just smoke some up...
i like to see doses that mimic illegal drugs or that do not mimic any drugs because its hard to get those effects anywhere else (unless ur chillin up in 70th and broadway, heh heh)
but anyway get some real salvia the dose is nothing even close