Dosent work?

Get user supplied support
ac-town
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Dosent work?

Post by ac-town »

:(
Last edited by ac-town on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UnKnown
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by UnKnown »

1) Lie down where you normally administer the dose, hopefully within reaching distance of your computer. Same setting as recomended by the site: dim lights, quiet area, no distractions.

2)Before administering the dose, just lay there and relax. Allow your mind to clear and try not to think about anything.

3)Slowly relax every muscle in your body. Physically feel every single one relax, starting at your toes, working up your legs and body, down through your arms to your finger tips, up your spine, up your neck and head and finally your face. Again, physically feel each muscel relax and take your time.

4)Count slowly backwards from ten. With each number feel your mind and body relax even more. Just sink into your bed and relax, don't think about anything but relaxing.
5)Slowly and carefully reach over and activate your dose. Try not to move too much but stay in that relaxed state. Then, just listen to the dose like you normally would.

If you managed to stay awake through these extreme relaxation techniques, you should feel the dose working better than ever. I know this works for me, but it may not work for everyone. Again, please post your specific results here so that I know if it works. Good luck, and happy dosing!
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

UnKnown said it almost as well as i do (this looks familiar)