weed+alcohol?

Request new doses
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

kr3wskater wrote:And according to tag commericals you'll be bombarded by tons of hot chicks after using their spray.
Yeah about those, either i sprayed on the wrong place, im ugly or those are pure lies!
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Haha - that reminds me - have you seen the family guy clip when he tries "Tag Body Spray for Sick Cats". That's some really funny shit.
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Yeah lol XD One of the best episode lol! By the way, www.family guyx.net, free Family guy episodes! =D
aftermath55
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by aftermath55 »

haha yeah i probably got a little bit of an asshole too so yeah sorry
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

Wow, what bickering, lol even got the mod involved. Anyway, you guys were saying that it affects your body/brain. So just a tidbit of information (not trying to "pwn" or anything like that just educating), there are receptors in your brain specific to each drug (some drugs act on more than one receptor, some receptors work with many drugs). When the drugs active molecule (yes molecule, the one that affects the brain) is ingested into the bloodstream it flows to the brain. Once there it attaches itself to a specific receptor that can bind chemically and attracts the chemical, and causes this receptor to be blocked or to stimulate this receptor to overproduce a chemical. This action causes the high. For instance one of the main active ingredients in marijuana (tetrahydrocannabinol= C(21)H(30)O(2)) affects the cannabinoid receptor in the brain, which is located in they hypothalamus directly affecting hunger and the central nervous system. The cannabinoid receptor, when affected by any of the active ingredients in marijuana, then signals the release of dopamine (causing a pleasant sensation) and can also cause hunger related to its effects on the hypothalamus (called the control station of the brain). Dissasociatives, psycoactives, and some other drugs work a bit differently, but I dont need to go into detail about those. So there is alot of science behind this that I enjoy and find interesting. So my suggestion is that, when not enjoying the drug, learn about it. Why does it affect me like this, mabye you can grow it youself, or mabye you can find out new ways to make it work better? Its up to you. Hope you enjoyed this little trip down education lane.
aftermath55
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by aftermath55 »

divinorum wrote: Once there it attaches itself to a specific receptor that can bind chemically and attracts the chemical, and causes this receptor to be blocked or to stimulate this receptor to overproduce a chemical. This action causes the high. For instance one of the main active ingredients in marijuana (tetrahydrocannabinol= C(21)H(30)O(2))
wikipedia much?
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

aftermath55 wrote:
divinorum wrote: Once there it attaches itself to a specific receptor that can bind chemically and attracts the chemical, and causes this receptor to be blocked or to stimulate this receptor to overproduce a chemical. This action causes the high. For instance one of the main active ingredients in marijuana (tetrahydrocannabinol= C(21)H(30)O(2))
wikipedia much?
No actually I read all this off of erowid.org. This site teaches me about almost every drug, its chemistry, dose instructions, and even has experience reports (that arent just, "DOOD I TOTALLY TRIPPED BAWLS!"). I like to read up on this stuff. I am not trying to pwn posts just trying to educate.