Possible Features

Request new doses
xsouldeath
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Possible Features

Post by xsouldeath »

of the Idoser application itself
1) speed doses... I guess mp3 versions could easily do this but ya..
are people really going to sit down and focus...well I am skeptic of some doses some maybe a faster PLAY speed of doses... or a
quick dose version of some other doses that "REALLY WORKS" ...
It must be sad to try a 1 hour dose and not much effects :lol:
:evil:
2) like I said before combining of doses ... lol ..tho u could do this already by opening 2 idoser applications... not sure if thats safe but uh...

do they have to be binanural? ...
As far as marketing..well these are a bit boring at times ..so I'm sure some people would like some more exciting beats
I mean there are some tunes with no words.. that can be motivational and stuff and some Bach or something like that has been proven effective in some tests I think.
Clave
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Possible Features

Post by Clave »

xsouldeath wrote:of the Idoser application itself
1) speed doses... I guess mp3 versions could easily do this but ya..
are people really going to sit down and focus...well I am skeptic of some doses some maybe a faster PLAY speed of doses... or a
quick dose version of some other doses that "REALLY WORKS" ...
It must be sad to try a 1 hour dose and not much effects :lol:
:evil:
2) like I said before combining of doses ... lol ..tho u could do this already by opening 2 idoser applications... not sure if thats safe but uh...

do they have to be binanural? ...
As far as marketing..well these are a bit boring at times ..so I'm sure some people would like some more exciting beats
I mean there are some tunes with no words.. that can be motivational and stuff and some Bach or something like that has been proven effective in some tests I think.
Yeah, there are many things, could be improved... I don't like listening to... NOTHING. Just "Whawhawhawhatztztztztwhawha" and so on. If there would be more atmosphere, it would make more fun and it wouldn't be as hard as it is now, because it's esier to concentrate. Maybe strings and ambient persecussion, things that relax and make you feel better.
Swikity
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Swikity »

Or a feature to embed the beats in music.

So you can still kind of hear them, but you can also be listening to some actual music at the same time.
majora2007
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by majora2007 »

You cannot make the doses shorter. It takes the brain around 6 mins to sync to the frequency the dose it trying to put you in. If you shortened the dose, the brain would try to sync to the frequency, but then have to switch to the new frequency being played. As far as comining doses, that would be pointless, because a dose's purpose is to sync your brain to a frequency and if you mix two doses, the syncing may not work. Such as if one dose pushes you into a state of delta (.4hz - 5hz) and another pushes you from 13hz to 27hz (this is a good binaural beat pattern for studying), the frequencies whould not be close enough together and it would either confuse your brain thus not working, or just not work altogether...after all how is your brain going to determine the difference between a .4hz and 13hz tone in your left ear and a 1hz and 17hz tone in your right ear.

For Swikity, embedding them to music, to my knowledge, would also distort the function of the dose. The frequencies usually are presented in a sine wave, and background music will distort the sine wave and maybe cancel the effect out.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

majora is completely right, he beat me to it.
majora2007
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by majora2007 »

=D