iDoser.com press releases
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

10 NEW DOSES RELEASED!

Post by idoser »

I-DOSER.COM RELEASES 10 NEW DOSES!

ORDER NOW!

Today, I-Doser.com announces some of the most powerful doses in our library. After years of research, we are pleased to announce 10 new doses.

Ten new doses are available in the I-Doser store right now.

VISIT THE STORE

With powerful new doses like Condition, that will help you achieve the best possible effects from our doses, to Diet+, Kava, and Confidence, there is sure to be a new offering for everyone.

I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs, MP3s, and computer-based Binaural Brainwave Doses. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, MP3s, or the I-Doser Player Application for Personal Computers. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs, MP3s, and Computer-Based Applications continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Order here:

ORDER NOW!

Be sure to check out other areas of I-Doser.com:

Main Site
CDs and MP3s
Store
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Sweet! If i werent broke right now, i'd get adrenaline and hades!
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

Damnit, i dont have time anymore, i must sleep :(
Ill buy them tomorrow then..
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Admin, isn't gates of hades in a way, very mental. As far as saying it will give you nightmare experiences, doesn't that put the listener into a state of expecting a bad experience, and then it happens? I'd be interested to know if you guys tried telling some testers that it was a euphoric "dose" and seeing their reactions (did you)?
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

kr3wskater wrote:Admin, isn't gates of hades in a way, very mental. As far as saying it will give you nightmare experiences, doesn't that put the listener into a state of expecting a bad experience, and then it happens? I'd be interested to know if you guys tried telling some testers that it was a euphoric "dose" and seeing their reactions (did you)?
I agree with you here.
It's all a matter of suggestion.

But then again, isn't that the same with all doses more or less.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

Very true, some of these effects might work different for people depending on the suggestion given to them. Yet, they can make some of these binaruals sound ominous (best way I can describe it), then scare the listener with the crackling noise heard in some doses.
RetardedHoBo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RetardedHoBo »

Placebo effect is what i think you all are trying to describe.
Telling people what the effect is supposed to be, and depending on how much they believe it, their brain will take care of the rest. Although it may work, i dont know how well or if it's even possible with this type of situation. It's most commonly sen in medicine.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

RetardedHoBo wrote:Placebo effect is what i think you all are trying to describe.
Telling people what the effect is supposed to be, and depending on how much they believe it, their brain will take care of the rest. Although it may work, i dont know how well or if it's even possible with this type of situation. It's most commonly sen in medicine.
Indeed... welcome to the forum as well Senior! Also after reading the effects of GoH I have come to realize that its not really a good description. What does the worm does not die mean? Anyway, it seems like its just supposed to scare you, then you take it and your prepared to be scared, and voila your scared.
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

divinorum wrote:
RetardedHoBo wrote:Placebo effect is what i think you all are trying to describe.
Indeed... welcome to the forum as well Senior! Also after reading the effects of GoH I have come to realize that its not really a good description. What does the worm does not die mean? Anyway, it seems like its just supposed to scare you, then you take it and your prepared to be scared, and voila your scared.
Yup yup, but hey, it works!
That's whats it's all about.
Well, i'm not sure if the GoH one works , but changes are pretty big it will.

Anyways, im gonna buy some of the new doses :P
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

Been a while since I been to the site, and when I come back, 11 new doses! Awesome! I am gonna try to buy some of these!

Btw, with the GoH dose, wouldn't it be better to call it "Gates of Hell" instead? :-D

And to everyone debating if it is placebo or not, who cares? As long as it works, I don't care. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Yoo, where you been man?
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

N1c3 wrote:And to everyone debating if it is placebo or not, who cares? As long as it works, I don't care. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!
Oh my god, youre the first one that speaks for my cause o.o cool!