Peyote (OBE nightmare)

Share dose experiences
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Peyote (OBE nightmare)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Well, today I wanted to listen to SpeedQH but it was my second try at it and i wasnt expecting much cos last time it just made me feel really fast. I put the headphones on and listened hard. I keep my eyes open while dosing sitting upright now, i still get some cool effects, like open-eye visuals if im listening to Adrenachrome!! Well, back to this dose, i got to about halfway through and i realised my Playstation was on. So i got up and turned it off, not realising i wasnt wearing headphones anymore even though the low drone still rang in my ears. I turned and lost my balance due to headrush. I got up from the ground and looked in horror at my chair. A deathly white doppelganger of myself sat in the chair, blood gushing from its mouth. I was so scared of it but i couldnt move i just stared straight at it for ages. I screamed but nothing came from my mouth. I jumped forward straight at the chair and realised i was sitting in exactly the same spot as my doppelganger, untouched with headphones on. I realised that i wasnt listening to SpeedQH, i was listening to Peyote!! I am really f*cked up at the moment, i keep glancing at shadows and stuff and im really freaked out.
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Possible bad trip? But damn, that doppelganger blood gushing out from your mouth made me wanna draw a picture. But im not good at drawing anyway.
poxie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by poxie »

This is a perfect example... IDOSER works,, its just people exspect the feeling and it ruins it, but if you dont exspect the feeling then you will REALLY feel the dose.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Ya, but it's still nothing close to a REAL drug experience (like - peyote won't actually imitate a peyote trip, it just uses frequencies that people on peyote have experienced).
poxie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by poxie »

yeh the real thing is nothing like the dose. like the DMT dose is nothing like real DMT.
Luscious
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Luscious »

This was really interesting man , Peyote beat made me feel and see distortions in reality and especially consciousness ,I felt like having like 3 MEs in my body .

And about all that fear now , It's easy to get rid of it ,Try this , Of course you see the whole thing as a mental movie , after it ends , I want you to...See it playing backwards ,Hearing the voices in backwards & also all the feelings , And it'd be fun if you can add funny children music to it,Do that many times,Then TRY to feel the same fear you felt before as hard as you can ,And see if it...Disappear and that new relaxed feeling of well being stays with you forever...Now be sure to tell me if it works for you Ultima .
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Well this is my first proper OBE, i've had a AP before but that was through meditation. I used your technique Luscious and i played it through again in my head but with the teletubbies theme tune!! It was actually quite funny and i dreamt about it last night and as my mouth started to bleed the music came on and Dipsy popped its head out of my "copy's" mouth!!

I woke up crying...with laughter!! :evil: :evil: I wonder if i can OBE again...
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rocker666 »

That's very cool!

UltimaWarrior - You seem to rock hard on i-doser!
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

Damn dude, fucked up shit.
Yelgath
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Yelgath »

poxie wrote:This is a perfect example... IDOSER works,, its just people exspect the feeling and it ruins it, but if you dont exspect the feeling then you will REALLY feel the dose.
No, this proves that kids enjoy making up stories. IDOSER does not work, and they people talking about stuff like this or demonic screams with "Gates of Hades" and all that are either kids amusing themselves or the IDOSER people trying to make a sale.
Fusion
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Fusion »

Go fuck yourself and get off the site if you think it doesn't work.
Itsjake1
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Itsjake1 »

yeah if you think it doesn't work then just leave. Nobody cares about your opinion, you browsing here trying to prove i-doser wrong just shows how little of a life you have.
B-savage
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by B-savage »

haha that guy has no life!
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Haha, I listened to Peyote again for a laugh. Here is my results:

10% in: Feel like I weigh nothing, kinda light headed.
26% in: My spiritual body is starting to rip from my physical body (I know the feeling through accessive use of meditation and AP).
30% in: Out of my body.

After that I looked around the room. It is all distorted as if some kind of dream, although extremely vivid. My doppelganger is yet again sitting in the chair although no blood. Just sitting there, eyes shut, headphones on. I laugh at myself saying with glee "And i was scared!". After about an hour walking around my house in my spiritual form, playing tricks on my sister and scaring the hell out of her, I shoot back into my body too fast and get sleep parylisis. Nice. Anyway, this time round the dose basically indiced an OBE. It seems to do that alot.
pshad23
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by pshad23 »

thats crazy! i just started with idoser a few months ago and ive been interested in lucid dreams and OBEs. any tips on OBEs? thanks :D