I can't stay in my lucid dreams

Be aware in dreams
boardin75
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I can't stay in my lucid dreams

Post by boardin75 »

After a long time I've finally gotten to the point where I have dreams that I realize I'm dreaming. I will be in a dream and think "hey I think I'm in a dream" and I look at my hand and it looks crazy (that's the method of checking I use). But everytime I realize I'm in a dream my vision goes all crazy and I wake up. I want to realize I'm in a dream and be able to stay in it without waking up and ruining the best part. Please anybody with any suggestions?
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: I can't stay in my lucid dreams

Post by UltimaWarrior »

boardin75 wrote:After a long time I've finally gotten to the point where I have dreams that I realize I'm dreaming. I will be in a dream and think "hey I think I'm in a dream" and I look at my hand and it looks crazy (that's the method of checking I use). But everytime I realize I'm in a dream my vision goes all crazy and I wake up. I want to realize I'm in a dream and be able to stay in it without waking up and ruining the best part. Please anybody with any suggestions?
This usually happens when you get excited about it. Just keep it calm and cool, if you feel yourself leaving spin around a few times or say something over and over.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

!!

Post by Dazino »

Out-loud affirmation help, like "Increase lucidity now!" or "Lucidity times 10!". These should be said at the top of your lungs. Scream them!
Imagine Nation
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re:Lucid Dreaming

Post by Imagine Nation »

It is better to practice this art of interpreting one's dream.It is not as easy as everyone thinks and to lean more details about this Lucid dreams ,visit-http://www.lucidity.com/NL11.DreamRecall.html

Imagine-Nation