Brain++

Request new doses
Gamma
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Brain++

Post by Gamma »

Hello I-doser community!

I'm a 15-year-old high school student. I love to take Gamma and Brain+ in the morning because they help me feel smart, alert, and focused. They're great for when I have a test for first or second period. However, I always find that the effects wear off pretty quickly afterwards and I retrograde back to my idiot self. This is inconvenient for me because most of my important subjects are scheduled towards the end of the day. Also, the "finals" tests are soon approaching, which can range from 1 1/2 to 3 hours each (two of them per day).

To help my situation, I was wondering if there is any possible way that a "mental endurance" dose could be made that stimulated thought/brain activity. This might seem like a stupid idea because I would imagine that most of the other doses last just as long as Gamma and Brain+. However, it would be a blessing if you could create such a dose because it would greatly benefit me in my academic endeavors.

Thanks for reading,
- Gamma
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Well brainwave entrainment can only last so long. Your brain automatically reverts back to it alpha (usually) after doing a BWE session, sometimes you may stay in the entrained frequency range for anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, but you'll still revert to normal. If you have tried all you can and it's still not effective enough I may be able to talk to a friend about this, you can email me if you want, seeing as i doubt i-doser will make one by finals time (which is in a couple weeks).
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Hmm, well all I can say (since apparently you can't post your email addy anymore) is that there are places to look. It might not be binaurals but there are things you can use to help with studying. Hint: just look at the adwords, there is a community/program that is HEAVILY advertised on these forums through google (the little box in between our posts), and that community may be able to give you further advice - whether it's through spiritual/meditation techniques, certain food supplements, or other techniques. The first word starts with 'n' and the second with 'p'. I'm sure you'll see it, hell, I see it in basically EVERY thread on this board. Good luck with finals, I'll probably be buying Brain+ soon to help me out with all my work.
livelonger87
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by livelonger87 »

Your brain will automatically reset the frequencies every 20mins. However, if you get the effect into your subconscious, then the effect lasts a lot longer. It works on some doses, but not all.