What kind of pill could i trip of off?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Garbenater
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

What kind of pill could i trip of off?

Post by Garbenater »

like the pills you can buy in walmart or something. something legal and just can trip off of. right now im low on money (from other drugs) and i need something i can take a couple of. thanks for any advice
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

Im pretty sure you can't just buy pills, take to many and get high...over the counter, anyway. usuall ythe other active ingredients kill you before you get enough of the other ones to get high. Try researching morning glory seeds though at erowid.com also check out DXM
Sphinx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Sphinx »

You can usually find someone with dxm but only buy it if you have a strong stomach and trust the guy. If it's in pure form you will trip your balls off, but if it isn't then you will be puking for hours.
OverDozeMKII
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: What kind of pill could i trip of off?

Post by OverDozeMKII »

Garbenater wrote:like the pills you can buy in walmart or something. something legal and just can trip off of. right now im low on money (from other drugs) and i need something i can take a couple of. thanks for any advice
hmm.. try buying cough syrup with DXM in it [watch out for other chemicals in the syrup]

or u can try buying some pseudoephedrin pills[sinufed], they can get u high

or u can try some sort of INHALANT..nitrous or butane
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

if youre gonna buy cough syrup, be very careful! if, under active ingredients there is more than Dextromorthan, of however you spell it (DXM) it will kill you, slowly, over a few days. but with just dxm, youll be fine.
OverDozeMKII
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by OverDozeMKII »

ethan1134 wrote:if youre gonna buy cough syrup, be very careful! if, under active ingredients there is more than Dextromorthan, of however you spell it (DXM) it will kill you, slowly, over a few days. but with just dxm, youll be fine.
true.. but some extra ingredients are "safe" sort of
robitussin DM has guaifenesin and it wont kill u.. but it can make u vomit
personally after a whole bottel of Robitussin DM i dident vomit but i did felt motion sickness [but thats probably coz im sensitive to motion sickness and the effects of DXM can dont help at all with it]
still was damn fun
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Meh, I wouldn't say tripping off of pills is smart at all. If you really want to use pills go for it. But it's probably much more safer if you just take shrooms or something.
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

I know you were looking for something over the counter, but if you can find Ambien, which is a Rx sleeping pill, you'll trip off of those. They came onto the market about 7 years ago when I was 17. Everyone at school was taking them to hallucinate. I took 3, 5mg pills and had a pretty good time. But of course you'd have to stay awake. It's not as good as LSD as far as a body buzz, but you'll get good visuals.
nitroglyceridimethyltrypt
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by nitroglyceridimethyltrypt »

If you want to "safely" (if that's really possible) trip off DXM, get the little red pills called "Extra Strength Cough Gels" manufactured by Robitussin. You won't really "trip" off any pill kiddo... any OTC "trip" is really just an overdose of a deleriant or dissociative. There aren't really any worthwhile hallucinogens that you can purchase legally, save Salvia Divinorum, unless you wanna lick toads. No offense but your initial post kinda marks someone intending to do something retarded and hella not cool... you'll regret a Dramamine trip more than any acid trip I'll put money on it.
powerade
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by powerade »

kids in my school trip on triple c's which is just coricidin. Be careful if you do them though because they contain Acetaminophen and Chlorphenamine, an anticholinergic that can cause very serious reactions in high doses. Some people take 8, some people take 30.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

ambien sounds fun... lol
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

If your going to experiment with random ass pills then you best know what your doing. Dont be afraid to research.

Here is what you do.

Dextromethorphan (DXM) is fun to trip on. You can find that its the main ingredient in alot of different cough suppresant medicines, such as Robotussin. But watch out for anything that contains other active ingredients. Such as you dont want to overdose on Acetominophin. That will severely thin your blood, and can result in clotting or just make you pass out.

After taking DXM, go ahead and smoke a couple bowls. Its a great feeling.

Other than that, if you really want to trip and your dumb enough to do anything, then Diphenhydramine is worth looking in to. But you will most likely have a bad experience.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

the only safe OTC drug to use is Robitussin Cough Long Lasting Cough Syrup, that contains only DXM (dextromethorphan) or Robitussin Long Lasting cough Gels which contain only DXM (dextromethorphan)

Products containing any active ingredients other than 'DXM' or 'Dextromethorphan' should not be used.

High doses of Guaifenesin can cause severe nausea and vomiting.

High doses of Acetaminophen can cause liver-damage and may be fatal. Some brands of DXM containing cough-syrups, including Drixoral Cough and Fever contain acetaminophen.

High doses of Chlorpheniramine Maleate can cause severe and life-threatening symptoms including seizures, loss of consciousness, bleeding from skin, mouth, rectum, and vagina, and possibly death. Some brands, including Coricidin Cough and Cold contain Chlorpheniramine maleate.

Do not take DXM if you are using, or have used an MAO Inhibitor within the last 2 weeks.

MAOI's include harmine & harmaline, as well as many anti-depressants.

Check with a doctor if you're unsure whether you medication contains MAOI's.

When combined with MAOI's, DXM can cause "serotonin syndrome" with fever, hypertension, and arrhythmias.

Do not take DXM if you are using, or have used an SSRIs within the last 2 weeks.

SSRIs include many anti-depressants, including Fluoxetine (Prozac), Citalopram (Celexa, Lexapro), Paroxetine (Paxil), and others.

Check with a doctor if you're unsure whether you medication is an SSRI.
When combined with SSRIs, DXM may cause "serotonin syndrome" with fever, hypertension, arrhythmias, etc.

Dosage for DXM

Light 100 - 200 mg
Common 200 - 400 mg
Strong 300 - 600 mg
Heavy 600 - 1500 mg [NOT FOR BEGINNERS]
Risk of Death 2,500 - 20,000 mg

each bottle of coughgels listed above contain 300mg of DXM altogether.
each bottle of cough syrup listed above contains 377mgs of DXM altogether.

overall the best over the counter medication to trip on and safe if it contains ONLY DXM (dextromethorphan)

i would suggest reading about it first on EROWID VAULTS

link provided

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

powerade wrote:kids in my school trip on triple c's which is just coricidin. Be careful if you do them though because they contain Acetaminophen and Chlorphenamine, an anticholinergic that can cause very serious reactions in high doses. Some people take 8, some people take 30.
why give someone info on something that holds a SERIOUS risk.
kids in your school have a deathwish if they take 30.
why not just drink robitussin with only DXM in it
blindone
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by blindone »

try some ecstasy, if it's your first time you might only...well you would be rather better off with one pill. also try to get some 'blue keys' there probably the safest E to take, they still make you trip out hard but there safer