NOTHING WORKS

Discuss the computer software
black_raven546
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

NOTHING WORKS

Post by black_raven546 »

i finally found a pair of head phones that put the left sound in the left and and so forth (the tone would be in both left and right ear) and ive tried lots of doses and yet none work (a-bomb. out of body, meth, peyote and others) this was a waste of my time
Banner
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Banner »

Well you certainly won't make it work with that mentality.

Like has been said time and time again....
kr3wskater wrote:Don't go into it thinking you're gonna "trip bawlz," but also don't say "oh what the hell this shit wont work."

Just go into it with a deep, relaxed state. Let the beats flow through you.
black_raven546
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by black_raven546 »

at first i was like HA AH right get high of sounds *rolls eyes* then i relizeit was binural (probly misspelld) beats wich i know work but i cant get any doses to work the closest one to work was Anesthesia and it wasent to effectave but i couldnt walk straight for like 5 minutes. do you thing its my head phones? (ipod ones) if so whata CHEAP set i can buy (like ones from walmart)
Banner
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Banner »

It could be the headphones. Try some padded ones that go OVER your ears, and they need not be expensive.
SevenOrSeveral
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by SevenOrSeveral »

Well he could be immune to the beats.
gooble
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by gooble »

in more words of kr3wskater, even though im too lazy to go dig up an actual quote, ill paraphrase - "Don't think youre gonna trip because youll be highly disappointed. If you do "trip" (or think you did) it just means you dont know what a real trip (on real drugs) is like, expect some pleasant effects and maybe some CEVs but nothing completely crazy with OEVs and crazy highs and being drunk".

I fully agree with it though, i dont care who says what, you aint trippin off binaural beats, they dont have chemicals in them to alter your consciousness, attach to specific receptors in the brain and have psychoactive effects. Sure, they'll alter you're brainwaves, but that's still nowhere near as powerful as a true psychoactive experience, be it cannabis, shrooms, mescaline, peyote, LSD, LSA, or any other drug of your choice. Enjoy the beats for what they are and keep on keep on.
Sarkasmi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sarkasmi »

gooble wrote:in more words of kr3wskater, even though im too lazy to go dig up an actual quote, ill paraphrase - "Don't think youre gonna trip because youll be highly disappointed. If you do "trip" (or think you did) it just means you dont know what a real trip (on real drugs) is like, expect some pleasant effects and maybe some CEVs but nothing completely crazy with OEVs and crazy highs and being drunk".

I fully agree with it though, i dont care who says what, you aint trippin off binaural beats, they dont have chemicals in them to alter your consciousness, attach to specific receptors in the brain and have psychoactive effects. Sure, they'll alter you're brainwaves, but that's still nowhere near as powerful as a true psychoactive experience, be it cannabis, shrooms, mescaline, peyote, LSD, LSA, or any other drug of your choice. Enjoy the beats for what they are and keep on keep on.
Well, now that you said that, I actually think mine HAS worked!

Since I did feel SOMETHING.. I just thought it's me placebo'ing or doing it with selfsuggestion, but now that I think about it, I guess there was more to it. I mean, I did feel a bit.. funky after the peyote one. Not really weird, but somehow altered.. I mean, it definately wasn't the same thing as "just laying around the bed for a while and then getting up".. I did feel a bit funny. And the fact that every once in a while I went into the sounds, way deeper.. felt my eyelids twitch a bit.. it would of been a real shame to open my eyes, since I felt so.. tranced. And when in a really dim room, I stared at the ceiling and it wasn't too dark, so I did see everything.. but when I sank into the sound, everything started to disappear from the sides and eventually became all black.. you know, since my focus was all on listening, not looking at anything. My mind kinda blocked it out. Not that I COULDN'T of seen everything if I wanted to.. ofcourse I could, but I didn't want to snap out of it.

Since you know, I really thought I'm supposed to actually feel visuals and a bit dizzy or trippy or ... whatnot.

I guess I just have to take it as it is and maybe it'll get even better.

Since yes, I DID enjoy the moments of just forgetting about everything, losing my sense of time while listening to the 45 minute marijuana thing for example.. Just got disappointed since I expected more.
pcaputo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

morphine

Post by pcaputo »

i've never done morphine, but after listening to the DRG i most certainly was numb and goofy for hours. sure it's probably not the same as the real thing, but it is a lot of fun, safer and cheaper. i'm sold.