crazy astral projection

Get user supplied support
bill1211
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

crazy astral projection

Post by bill1211 »

A while ago when i still had the mp3 doses(deleted them), I tried astral projection. The first 15 minutes were fine but once the 20 minute mark came on, I was feeling really strange. Ive been trying astral projection once every night for about a month, and this was the first major thing ive gotten from it. I felt a tingling sensation all around my body. My friend was laying next to me in another bed. He said my head started to go back and i arched my back so it looked like something was coming out of my ribs. It felt like my soul was being lifted out of my body. I was like this for the whole dose, then once it stopped, I opened my eyes and realized my friend was freaking out. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them? And, ever since, I feel like im being pulled out of my body when i'm going to sleep.
TheSherrif
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by TheSherrif »

Well Bill1211 I have had something similar..

While using Dexies I felt my back arching, almost like being draped over a big barrel or something. I didn't open my eyes incase I spoiled it by seeing myself lying flat. But I didn't feel any movement within my body, just the bodily position.