IDOSER + CATS = OMG WTF!!!

Share dose experiences
charlie113
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

IDOSER + CATS = OMG WTF!!!

Post by charlie113 »

ok, my cat was in my room, and i was listening to idoser. I know that idoser has no effect when u play it over the speakers, but i just decided to turn the volume up all the way while my cat was in the room just to see what happend.

I put on First Love, (i just picked one that i had at random) and then hit play.

At first my cat didtn react because there was barely any noise. but, after it got to about 5 percent and it became increasingly loudrer, my cat looked straight up, her pupils went bigger than ive ever seen a cats pupils go, basically covering her entire eyes.

She started meowing but it was sooo weird. She would meow but her jaw would twitch and she weould do it in a twitching motion. it scared me. but at about 10 percent i had to turn it off because she started tossing and rolling all over the ground like she was going crazy.

Obviously this has some effect on cats when played through the speakers.

DONT LET UR CATS LISTEN TO IDOSER!!!!!
Peanut-Guy
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Peanut-Guy »

Yay, thanks for the tip :D
rimlapper
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: IDOSER + CATS = OMG WTF!!!

Post by rimlapper »

charlie113 wrote:ok, my cat was in my room, and i was listening to idoser. I know that idoser has no effect when u play it over the speakers, but i just decided to turn the volume up all the way while my cat was in the room just to see what happend.

I put on First Love, (i just picked one that i had at random) and then hit play.

At first my cat didtn react because there was barely any noise. but, after it got to about 5 percent and it became increasingly loudrer, my cat looked straight up, her pupils went bigger than ive ever seen a cats pupils go, basically covering her entire eyes.

She started meowing but it was sooo weird. She would meow but her jaw would twitch and she weould do it in a twitching motion. it scared me. but at about 10 percent i had to turn it off because she started tossing and rolling all over the ground like she was going crazy.

Obviously this has some effect on cats when played through the speakers.

DONT LET UR CATS LISTEN TO IDOSER!!!!!
LOL... experiment and post your reults!
Cat hearing and psycholgy is different from humans...the entrainment process is different for them, they don't need special headphones..
you ain't hurting your cat...these files are like catnip to her!
WraLthen
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by WraLthen »

hahaha, im so much gonna give my cat a peyote trip :D
klumzypinoy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by klumzypinoy »

I just hope the cat doesn't go mad and start scratching everything :shock:
hoogli
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by hoogli »

:shock: I WANNA TRY THAT WITH MY CAT!!!!!!1!1!11!
Yepzdrugz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Yepzdrugz »

anyone seen "cat on lsd" on youtube? :P That's pretty funny..
MimiKickass
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MimiKickass »

Holy crap gotta try this!!!!!! Thanks for the post! :D
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

wow lmao , now everyone gonna grab a cat and try this

*walks into to other room and grabs my cat o.o*

now people will post their cats results instead of their own. LMAO
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

try using an isochronic tone with a cat in the house and use some kind of trippy supposedly hallucinogenic one.
lol
Racoon
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Racoon »

aww thanks for the useless info I now know how to get my cat horny.
MimiKickass
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MimiKickass »

jellomullawinn wrote:instead of (Mimikickass) bumping an 8 month old thread, why dont you consider the fact that the sounds of the carriers were annoying your cat and thats why he/she acted weird? Because the sounds were annoying, not because cats are more susceptible to using binaurals over speakers.
I wasn't paying attention to the age of the thread.. just posting my opinion of it.
MimiKickass
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MimiKickass »

I'll never post on an old thread again, since there seems to be a problem with that.
cx420ns
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cx420ns »

MimiKickass wrote:
jellomullawinn wrote:instead of (Mimikickass) bumping an 8 month old thread, why dont you consider the fact that the sounds of the carriers were annoying your cat and thats why he/she acted weird? Because the sounds were annoying, not because cats are more susceptible to using binaurals over speakers.
I wasn't paying attention to the age of the thread.. just posting my opinion of it.
ya know, i've been poking my nose here and there in this forum, and theres a lot of bitchy know-it-all-ish people on here. for a bunch of drug users you sure are uptight and rude for no reason. maybe you need a few more doses of Content.....
Racoon
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Racoon »

cx420ns wrote:
MimiKickass wrote:
ya know, i've been poking my nose here and there in this forum, and theres a lot of bitchy know-it-all-ish people on here. for a bunch of drug users you sure are uptight and rude for no reason. maybe you need a few more doses of Content.....
thats because none of these people really do drugs.