Found a Bunch of xanax adderall.

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Found a Bunch of xanax adderall.

Post by JAKE_G »

Well the other day i was looking for a bandaid in my medicine cabinet and figured i would read the labels on the medicine bottles. I ended up finding a whole bottle of xanax .5mg and adderall 10mg.. my questions is what are some of the experiences you have had with these drugs and should i do them?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Well, don't take them if somebody in your house actually needs them. They can both be fun. Xanax is a benzo. An anti anxiety drug. It will mellow you out and make you really relaxed. Not everybody likes the buzz. If you want to give it a try, take 1mg to start. Xanax can cause amnesia if you take too much. Benzos are physically addicting and of course can be psychologically addicting, so indulge in moderation. For what its worth, overdosing on Xanax and ONLY Xanax is next to impossible. You could swallow that whole bottle right now and you'd be in no danger of overdose.

Adderall is, of course, a stimulant. Its amphetamine. Are they XR or IR? That's extended release and instant release. Hopefully its IR. If they're little tablets they're IR, if they're beads in a capsule, they're XR. If they're IR, take 30mg, or 3 pills. If they're XR, take 4. Expect not to be able to sleep for awhile, esp. if they're XR. Don't take it if you have a heart condition. Also, you can take much more than 30mg at once, I just suggest that as a good starting dose.

Have fun and be safe!
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Xanax is really nice.. Whenever i get super stressed out, and I can get a hold of some. It really chills me out. Take 2 or 3.
I wouldn't really recommend snorting xanax... doesn't provide any more effects from what I could tell.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

Hey thanks for all the info guys it really helped! :-D Well i made up my mind and figured i would do one MG of Xanax for starters and not do to much so i dont get physically and or psychologically addicted. And as far as the Adderall, they are IR so i will only take 3 for starters (of course not with the xanax lol). And also, is it ok to take dyphenhydramine with Xanax? I was thinking of taking 250 mg of dyphenhydramine with the xanax but im not sure about the safeness of this.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Its safe, but it will increase the sedation and you might just pass out.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I wouldn't take that much with it at all.
maybe around 50MG with it.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

Alright ill take 50mg of dyphenhydramine with 1 mg of xanax. Im going to do this right now so Ill check back with you guys later and tell you about how it went. :-D
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Cool. Have a good time. Benzo buzzes are very subtle and can be hardly noticeable sometimes. I'll tell you this. You will be at least twice as fucked up as you think you are :lol:
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Yea, if you take more you probably won't remember a lot... that happened to me when i took 2 bars.. I didn't remember anything.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

Hey guys, that was a pretty weird experience. Last night after i last posted i took 1 mg of xanax and 100 mg of diphenhydramine. At first i didn't really feel anything and then about 20 minutes later i could feel the xanax kicking in. Everything felt really mellow and everything felt really comfortable and relaxed and stuff. It was a pretty good experience until the diphenhydramine started. All of a sudden i lost pretty much all of my motor skills. I could hardly walk because i felt like i was walking on a tight rope or something. and then i had a hard time keeping my body straight when i was sitting down because i started to lean over to one side. Then too top it all off i took another bar...Huge mistake. I couldnt even control myself i was walking around not even knowing where i was going and then i realized it was already 5 in the morning. I ended up just passing out on my bedroom floor and woke up in a daze. I'm fine now, but for some reason my body aches alot. Anyways it was a pretty ok experience. I wouldn't recommend doing the diphenhydramine with it though.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Heh, I warned you about the anti histamine :lol:
Oh, also when you do the adderall, if you need to sleep and can't yet, 1 or 2mg of the xanax should allow you to fall asleep.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

Ness wrote:Heh, I warned you about the anti histamine :lol:
Oh, also when you do the adderall, if you need to sleep and can't yet, 1 or 2mg of the xanax should allow you to fall asleep.
ok cool, will do . And thanks again for all the info guys.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I just took a blue football... with about 600MG of soma..
nothing too much going on..
I'm still wide awake.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

whats soma like? ive read up on it with wikipedia and erowid but ive never experienced it first hand. Some people do it Intravaneously and supposedly have massive visuals but idk about orally.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I seriously doubt Soma would cause visuals, even IV. I guess I could be wrong, but I'm skeptical. Look it up on www.erowid.org if you want to know more about it.