Immunity

Get user supplied support
Führer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Immunity

Post by Führer »

I started using I-Doser yesterday, and I have tried a number of different doses, with almost no result (I fell asleep at the end of the orgasm dose and woke up sweating). I keep seeing posts about "you're probably immune" and stuff like that. This made me wonder... WHY are people like me seemingly immune to these tones? Does anyone have a credible reason that supports the fact that some people are immune to I-Doser? If there is a reason, is there any way to fix it?

Thanks!

P.S.
Please don't take offense to my username. I like it because it means Leader... not Hitler.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

its possible to be immune, however there is no test that i know of
Last edited by ethan1134 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Führer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Führer »

over 50 views and not one straight answer.

Can anyone help me?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

you can't be immune to a binural beat... they do work better on some people than other tho.
a few hints.
use it in the dark. good headphones.close your eyes.
try not to be stressed when listening too hard.
don't want it to work so bad you lose focus.
Führer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Führer »

I've done all these things... and the only dose that has had significant effect was Ecstasy.

Unfortunatley my headphones (skullcandy smokin' buds) broke yesterday.

Dangit.
Führer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Führer »

Sorry to bump this, but this is bugging me.

It seems that the I-Doser staff simply ignores any requests to provide actual proof that this product works. All they have are opinions and stories. I for one am greatly disappointed in I-Doser and it's administration.

Bottom line... is there any legitimate reason that proves that I-Doser works, or why some people are seemingly "immune" and not just victims of the placebo effect?
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Führer wrote:Bottom line... is there any legitimate reason that proves that I-Doser works, or why some people are seemingly "immune" and not just victims of the placebo effect?
I doubt the fact that they will answer honestly. I mean, i respect the company but im starting to doubt the actual knowledge of the makers, like, they say they put a lot of effort into the doses etc, couldn't that just be placebos their testers are getting? And as for deleting posts, what is the point? Why do they do it? All it does is make the people not trust them.
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

I'm pretty sure I-Doser would test their dose ALOT before putting it on the market. But some doses might be a little harder to get to work.
resod-i
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by resod-i »

Quoting the Support page :
We find that users of I-Doser fall into one of 3 categories: Susceptible to Binaural Beats, Originally Unsusceptible to Binuaral Beats, and Immune to Binaural Beats.
Quoting Answers Round 3 :
Is it possible to be Immune to Binaural Beats?
Yes, but it is VERY rare.
It seems to me to be important to know what makes a person immune.
JohnnyTheConfused
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JohnnyTheConfused »

Hey man, I think I know one problem you're having cause I had it too.

The headphones. Skullcandy smoking buds. I ha the rasta colored ones and trie idoser. Compared to my original sony headphones smokin buds were terrible.

Sure they cancel soundd well, have good bass and fit comfortably, but their frequency ranges are not that good for dosing. I believe the range was like 8hrz-21 or something (roughly around there look it up on amazon). The way doses work is each ear plays a different frequency you hear. Say for example 510 in one ear and 500 in the other. What the sound ddoes is tricks your brain into hearing frequencies we can't humanly hear. The 510 and 500 cancel to provide your brain with a 10 hrz frequency. (This yet again is a rough example and my explaination may not be used properly)

All in all those heaphones cannot pick up the higher ranged frequencies and are good for lower frequencies which our ears can't even hear anyway lol. So basically they are just good for mp3s and compressed audios, not high quality binaural beats.

I can't explain it all scientifically but I've researched a lot and in my own words I'm trying to explain it haha, and I can tell you just go by new headphones.

Sorry, pm me if you need more help. Good luck man hope this works out!