My ninja dream:p

Be aware in dreams
RasmusTheRaver
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

My ninja dream:p

Post by RasmusTheRaver »

well i got this dream while i felt into sleep while hearing the peyote dose... Peyote really give u some wierd dreams:P

before i felt into sleep i was watching a Kong fu movie where a "kong fu master" were poisoned and stuff i also played some Counter strike...

I remeber some of the dream...:/ but in the dream(which takes place in the furture in manga style) i had met this hot ninja girl and "the Master" were poisoned and we were sent out to find the antidote... "The Devils" (evil URBAN ninjas who poisoned the "master") had it and their headqurter was in tokyo and we were heading there on BIKES with jetengines on!!?

In tokyo one of our ninja friends knew one who were a Devil... me and ninja girl (she never told her name even though the dream happened over 3 days...) shadow him into a dark ally and then he disapears in smoke... damit we lost him... next day we find him again and chase him into a rave club ´:P we fight with hightech ninja weapons (cause he got some of the antidote) and out of nothing i got two desert eagles and shoots him:P we get a call from our ninja clan and they say "the master" is dead... and say that we are free( he (THE MASTER) was evil but we didnt knew cause we never met him...) i take a look at her(the hot ninja girl) and looks into my eyes and kiss me in a long and lovely kiss... then i say "well we are at a rave... lets RAVE..." we find some ecstasy and party all night...:P

Falling into sleep while listing to Peyote REALLY gives u some funny dreams:P
DMG
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by DMG »

Sounds like the plot for the next summer blockbuster!
Seriously, cool dream!
RasmusTheRaver
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RasmusTheRaver »

DMG wrote:Sounds like the plot for the next summer blockbuster!
Seriously, cool dream!
Thanks I know xD