Kaht and datura...

Request new doses
RasmusTheRaver
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Kaht and datura...

Post by RasmusTheRaver »

okay... kaht is leaves form the Catha edulis... the leaves is chewed and it gives u a light weight felling and makes u high like marjuana...

Datura is whole other thing... i dont think ur technician should test this one...
All the Dutura's plants are very poison(it can kill u)... but they can make u high... in the way im thinking is that the dose should be kinda like you choose... if u go for it u will be high and i mean HIGH... do u go too far u will have a BAD TRIP A REALLY BAD TRIP... nobody really know the effects cause the hallucinationly dose is just a little smaller then the deadly dose...

but this will be changed... the longer u listen to the higher u get... but if u push it too much the will hit bad and really hit u with force... no turning back if u go too far its just too bad for u... i thnk this is a really good idea... showing the bad side of drugs... if the kids tried the drugs in idoser and they want more what do they do? try them in real life... = problem...
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Opium is sort of what you wanted. Makes you euphoric and feel like you're flying...

However if kids go and die from doing drugs because they did I-Doser. The kids are idiots. ALWAYS research drugs you aren't sure about. Espcially in today's society
Also I-Doser could never recreate a Bad trip. They're impossible other than doing hallucionagens.
RasmusTheRaver
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RasmusTheRaver »

i think idoser can give u a bad trip... if idoser can make an Antidepressant dose then it should also be possible to make a bad trip dose:P
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

RasmusTheRaver wrote:i think idoser can give u a bad trip... if idoser can make an Antidepressant dose then it should also be possible to make a bad trip dose:P
Hrmm. :?
The thing is bad trips are a whole complete different thing from tripping.
A Psychedelic crisis is pretty impossible to reanact. Atleast realisticly.
I've had one. I never want another...Ever.
Lyroc
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Lyroc »

Is it possible to have really negative psychological effects after a bad trip?
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Definetly. I almost quit doing LSD all together after my Badtrip.
Psychedelic crisises can leave people traumatised. :shock: