feature to the i-doser player

Request new doses
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

feature to the i-doser player

Post by crystalsoul »

i think you should add a Stop/Cancel Dose button

cause theres lots of times i change my mind on the dose i take and then i gotta close the app and reopen it....my comp is sorta slow so this is a bother :/
ghenji
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

YA DUDE

Post by ghenji »

Dude i totally know what you mean its such a bother to close and reopen. This would be a cool harmless little feature i think, seeing how we can just cloes program, reopen and choose another dose, why not put a cancel button?
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: YA DUDE

Post by crystalsoul »

ghenji wrote:Dude i totally know what you mean its such a bother to close and reopen. This would be a cool harmless little feature i think, seeing how we can just cloes program, reopen and choose another dose, why not put a cancel button?
EXACTLY
SevenOrSeveral
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by SevenOrSeveral »

I don't understand why they wouldn't think of that. Well its better than before.
You use to have to like make your mind up. If you closed it it would delete the dose. That was cheap when you had to re-buy the doses.
Temptd
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Temptd »

well at the top of the application, go to options\associate then click yes to everything... open up your dose folder and you notice now everything has the i-doser icon on them, just double click one and it starts, leave the folder up... you don't like that one, close the application and click on another dose
Lyroc
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Lyroc »

Temptd wrote:well at the top of the application, go to options\associate then click yes to everything... open up your dose folder and you notice now everything has the i-doser icon on them, just double click one and it starts, leave the folder up... you don't like that one, close the application and click on another dose
You obviously don't comprehend the laziness of people.

With that said, I think this would be a good idea :)
DMG
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by DMG »

But still, they should add a playlist or something and the ability to rewind/ff because sometimes I miss a tone and I don't press pause on time.