Orgasm/Ecstasy doses

Share dose experiences
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Orgasm/Ecstasy doses

Post by MegaMontana »

I tried following some instructions from on of the brethren in here, talking about how to count down from high number and down. So got comfortable, made it all dark. Listen to the dose, got some tingling sensations, gradually got a decent erection through the first 15 or so minutes, body kept getting mild sensations throughout my legs mostly. So I'm continuing to countdown, trying to concentrate on the sounds and block my thoughts out, that's when it seems to intensify, but still counting. So I'm getting down in the 600's, 669, 668, 667 and than yes you know the next number and what's associated with, I get this crazy sensation, much stronger than it was before. Wtf? Is that a coincidence, I don't know, I go over that number again later, same shit. In fact, even the thought of saying the number kept giving me stronger sensation all over my chest/stomach area. I couldn't go on because of that.

So what exactly kind of shit are these sounds sending/calling into our bodies? Something to think about. Or maybe it was my subconscious associating itself with this number?

And if you don't believe me, try that shit out for yourself.
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Just coincidence. I bet if you just stopped thinking about 666. You would still get the effects. All I-Doser does is sends brainwaves to our brains for them to put us in a sort of. Altered state (Not as strong as drugs). It makes our brain belive we are seeing, feeling and hearing things that aren't there.
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

Tool33 wrote:Just coincidence. I bet if you just stopped thinking about 666. You would still get the effects. All I-Doser does is sends brainwaves to our brains for them to put us in a sort of. Altered state (Not as strong as drugs). It makes our brain belive we are seeing, feeling and hearing things that aren't there.
Definitely a possibility, I'm not ruling that out. I'll even admit that my mind was thinking about that number even well before it came up, I mean think about it, you're listening to strange sounds in the complete dark, obviously you'd think about that number before saying it. So it's possible my brain was anticipating me getting to this number and I got a different reaction to it when it came up?

Maybe somebody has a better explanation to this?
persianman
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by persianman »

i agree with tool33. it was just a coincidence. there shouldnt be anything special about it. also you dont have to take it at night (just so you know).
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

persianman wrote:i agree with tool33. it was just a coincidence. there shouldnt be anything special about it. also you dont have to take it at night (just so you know).
I think I have to agree here, I tried excite last night and that didn't happen this time. Your mind can play tricks on you when mistakenly believe something as true , even if you know it's not true, I think I might just skip the whole counting process altogether.

I still haven't been able to get any significant effect from this, it's all about being able to fully concentrate on the sound and blocking out external thoughts. Finding a zone.
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

Meditation homes. Its the only way to fly
Skoad
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Skoad »

MegaMontana wrote:
Tool33 wrote:Just coincidence. I bet if you just stopped thinking about 666. You would still get the effects. All I-Doser does is sends brainwaves to our brains for them to put us in a sort of. Altered state (Not as strong as drugs). It makes our brain belive we are seeing, feeling and hearing things that aren't there.
Definitely a possibility, I'm not ruling that out. I'll even admit that my mind was thinking about that number even well before it came up, I mean think about it, you're listening to strange sounds in the complete dark, obviously you'd think about that number before saying it. So it's possible my brain was anticipating me getting to this number and I got a different reaction to it when it came up?

Maybe somebody has a better explanation to this?

I do the same exact thing. Im always thinking the number even before I say it in my mind. I think that kinda messes me up. Its hard for me to think of anything else though. If I just try to think of the sounds, I start paying attention to the sounds AND thinking about something totally different.
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

It's clear. I-Doser is taking over our minds with their products and forcing us to worship Satan....Yeeahhh...

Meh, I don't get it. Just a number...And A badass song.
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

Couch wrote:Meditation homes. Its the only way to fly
what meditation you use homey?