Think it worked when stoned...

Share dose experiences
sammyw
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Think it worked when stoned...

Post by sammyw »

Last night i was pretty stoned on weed rezzin so i thought fuck it ill give it a blast (haden't worked previous 5 times). Put herion mp3 on my mp3 player and started listening to that. About 5 mins in i started feeling the sounds in my body quiet intensly, and about 15 mins in i had to take the headphones off cos it felt like my head was about to be crushed by the amount of pressure one of the vibrations was causing :? (but it didnt hurt just felt weird) and the other strange thing was i felt fairly sick and dizzy afterwards (may be due to ganja). I was suprised at how cool this was and also as i had my eyes closed i had these patterns being created in my head, was very funny.

Even if this was because i was stoned, i am happy with the feelings it gave me and will test it when not stoned later on. If anyone has had experiances with drugs mixed with i-doser please share.
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

Im tired of all these people saying I-doser works better or just works when youre high. Of course you feel more youre allready high. Personally I think it adulterates the effects and it might not work and you wouldnt even know.
Skoad
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Skoad »

I could agree though that marijuana helps. The only time ive really felt any affects is when I dosed while stoned.
Lyroc
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Lyroc »

It probably works better cause you're in a state of high suggestibility.