Gate of Hades Videos

Share dose experiences
csknifer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Gate of Hades Videos

Post by csknifer »

I just uploaded a few videos of me and my friends doing gate of hades.. anyways here are the links to youtube.

First video compilation
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d1akBw6G180

Me doing gate of hades with a handstand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6qUWB-YA-g

my friend noah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WWM8alD4zg

my friend joey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgYFJ9JZWI
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

question here, do you have any recollection of why you felt so defensive when listening to this? Did you feel a dangerous presence surrounding you, were you trying to fight something off? Did you see anything?

it looked like you guys were being possessed by something, that's fudged up. it's like you passed some spiritual realm into straight evil.

suggestion, don't do that shit again.
sammyw
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sammyw »

Good stuff man, do you have results with any other doses?
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

ROFL the noah kid looks like he's driving a car in his sleep. VROOOOOOMMMM!!!!
csknifer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by csknifer »

Well we were conscious of everything happening, we really don't know why it was making us do those things, but if we wanted to stop it we could. Which a few of my friends did.

Some of my friends who weren't recorded stopped it when they didn't want to do it no more, some of them cried and stopped it, some of them had the worst fear of their life come to them out of nowhere, and they were almost crying, but they are all fine. It's just something temporary, and it's just an unreal feeling experiencing these things. That's why we did it.

And no none of us were dreaming, we were all conscious =].
csknifer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by csknifer »

Ya me and my friends have had some good results from other doses like alcohol, rave, hand of god, cocaine, ecstacy, chakra, nitrous, and some other doses. We had a video of one of our friends who we tricked into doing orgasm, but he didn't want that video posted for obvious reason, it's basically just a video that the viewers can see that he was getting a boner in his pants lol.
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rocker666 »

Shit, what effect you got! Dude how loud is the volume there? very loud it sounds like? haha :D When you get to that intense part what is in your mind at that point? Do you have closed eyes visuals? Awesome! :-D
sammyw
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sammyw »

Managed to get it working finally for me (no dose has worked sober) basically i just upped the volume ALOT because i could see you had it loud, didnt do near the shit it did to you. My body just felt like it was vibrating, managed to listen to the whole thing with ease, guess its a start for me hopefully it gets stronger over time.
Cleansation
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Cleansation »

Did you also have nightmares and paranoid feeling afterwards ? I really did.
MatthawK01
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MatthawK01 »

you guys do realize that in order for any dose to be really effective, you need to be calmed and sedate for it to work? also, if you have any kind of external stimuli to distract you from the sound, the dose will not work to its intended purpose.

Anyways, don't care if you do it again or not. They are your brain waves, your life. Do what you want with it.
geostar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by geostar »

sammyw wrote:Managed to get it working finally for me (no dose has worked sober) basically i just upped the volume ALOT because i could see you had it loud, didnt do near the shit it did to you. My body just felt like it was vibrating, managed to listen to the whole thing with ease, guess its a start for me hopefully it gets stronger over time.
same thing happened to me!
wild00side
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by wild00side »

When i did it
All i remember is visuals of slaughter and death torture all more real than anything
i could smell the rotting corpses and felt my hairs burning off my body from the heat
i and i felt paranoid for a moment and then i was numb all over
and i was done
i woke up and went about my day fucked up
couldnt pay attention to anything but i felt inspired
so i started a Thrash punk band
that experience was fucked up but it kick started my creative brain again
try it at your own discretion i guess