Voices behind the sounds

Share dose experiences
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Voices behind the sounds

Post by MegaMontana »

So what's the explanation with the voices in the background of almost every idoser track? Sometimes it takes time to kick in, but it always does, sometimes it sounds like one person speaking, sometimes more. So wtf is that? It's like they try to drown out the voices, you can't make out what it's saying, but it doesn't sound pleasant. So, coincidence or not?

like the admin to answer this one and describe how it sounds to him.
RasmusTheRaver
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RasmusTheRaver »

the background is also a mystery for me... but i think its there to make u kind of heavy and relaxed... but there is also pink, black and other kind of colour noise xD dont know holw its works:P
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

The voices are all in your head. The background is pink noise, which contains all frequencies played at the same volume. For some reason, pink noise is trippy in itself, and probably this is why it's used as background.

Power up an old TV without the antenna connected (new ones mute the sound when they have no signal), watch the static on the screen and listen to the noise. After a few minutes you'll swear you hear somebody and you might even start seeing things.
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

Th3_uN1Qu3 wrote:The voices are all in your head. The background is pink noise, which contains all frequencies played at the same volume. For some reason, pink noise is trippy in itself, and probably this is why it's used as background.

Power up an old TV without the antenna connected (new ones mute the sound when they have no signal), watch the static on the screen and listen to the noise. After a few minutes you'll swear you hear somebody and you might even start seeing things.
That's nice, but I know what I hear, I didn't fall into some trance, I am always fully conscious and 100% awake while listening to these. The voices usually sound like speeches or something, somebody talking to a group of people? Like commands. Isn't it white noise people here voices in? I don't trust idoser and the possible subliminal brainwashing that it's sending to your brain. I thought it was weird to start off, I gave it a chance and now I'm just interested in knowing wtf is really going on with these sounds. But my testing with it is over.
guku116
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by guku116 »

montana try putting it into a sound editor and zoom inside the waves.. then make it clear clear clear speech.. and listen to it .
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

HOLY FUCK THEYRE GETTING INSIDE OUR HEADS AHHHHHHH!!!!!

ROFLCOPTER
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

ROFLCOPTER go soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi!
Muloc7253
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Muloc7253 »

I heard a riff playing from a song I like over and over once, on the 'content' dose. Sounded so real, but couldn't have been (I had been listening to the same song earlier that day).
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

ethan1134 wrote:ROFLCOPTER go soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi!
Yes, not sure why you find this so humorous. Fact is, you don't know what these sounds are (other than what they tell you), you don't know how they work and you don't know what they are feeding to your subconscious mind. Ever heard of mind control? Look it up, it's real. You do realize that these sounds are trying to get you into the hypnosis state at which point it can start feeding whatever it wants to your mind. I don't trust these cats, I don't trust their inspiration (probably evil) behind this entire project, for all you know these guys are occultists (witches) feeding their message through these sounds.
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

Master832 wrote:HOLY FUCK THEYRE GETTING INSIDE OUR HEADS AHHHHHHH!!!!!

ROFLCOPTER
I bet they are for you.
Muloc7253
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

-

Post by Muloc7253 »

MegaMontana, this forum supports "open and intelligent communication between forward-thinking community members". Silly 17th century witchhunt superstition is not welcome here.

And really, stop acting so "I say therefore it's true". There are no voices recorded behind the beats, I've never heard them, ever, only familiar songs I'd been listening to that day (just the riffs). It's the pink noise having a psychadelic affect, as has been mentioned. If this place is so 'evil' then leave, it's not for you. It's also not your place to spout off random accusations at people you don't know using technology you know nothing about.
IronMango
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by IronMango »

MegaMontana wrote:
Yes, not sure why you find this so humorous. Fact is, you don't know what these sounds are (other than what they tell you), you don't know how they work and you don't know what they are feeding to your subconscious mind. Ever heard of mind control? Look it up, it's real. You do realize that these sounds are trying to get you into the hypnosis state at which point it can start feeding whatever it wants to your mind. I don't trust these cats, I don't trust their inspiration (probably evil) behind this entire project, for all you know these guys are occultists (witches) feeding their message through these sounds.
Just because you dont know doesnt mean I dont know what these sounds are, how they work, and what they do. The world doesnt revolve around you toolbag.
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

She does have a point. You have to be careful of what gets into your subconsious. But still I-doser hasnt effected my mindset at all. I am just as paranoid about government and occult conspiracies and just as wary of mainstream society as I was when I started I-doser. I bet youve been watching videos with Bill Schnoebelen.
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: -

Post by MegaMontana »

Muloc7253 wrote:MegaMontana, this forum supports "open and intelligent communication between forward-thinking community members". Silly 17th century witchhunt superstition is not welcome here.

And really, stop acting so "I say therefore it's true". There are no voices recorded behind the beats, I've never heard them, ever, only familiar songs I'd been listening to that day (just the riffs). It's the pink noise having a psychadelic affect, as has been mentioned. If this place is so 'evil' then leave, it's not for you. It's also not your place to spout off random accusations at people you don't know using technology you know nothing about.
Guys, don't get so defensive. What I said is true, you simply don't know what is being relayed to your mind and don't act like you know it's safe. Sure, the comment was unfounded, but when it comes down to it, you can't say with 100% certainty its not true either, you just don't know anything.

And if you want to believe there's some "psychedelic" effect that makes you imagine voices, that's your own choice. But I'll rely on my own mind and what I hear.

And stop acting like a little defensive biatch, if you want intelligent discussion, maybe you should bring up some real arguments and prove me wrong. The truth is, neither of us know shit about the truth behind this stuff, like it or not.
Last edited by MegaMontana on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

IronMango wrote:
MegaMontana wrote:
Just because you dont know doesnt mean I dont know what these sounds are, how they work, and what they do. The world doesnt revolve around you toolbag.
Sure you do, because you've studied, researched and you know everything about binaural beats, of course you do.