Voices behind the sounds

Share dose experiences
IronMango
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by IronMango »

MegaMontana wrote:
IronMango wrote:
MegaMontana wrote: Yes, not sure why you find this so humorous. Fact is, you don't know what these sounds are (other than what they tell you), you don't know how they work and you don't know what they are feeding to your subconscious mind. Ever heard of mind control? Look it up, it's real. You do realize that these sounds are trying to get you into the hypnosis state at which point it can start feeding whatever it wants to your mind. I don't trust these cats, I don't trust their inspiration (probably evil) behind this entire project, for all you know these guys are occultists (witches) feeding their message through these sounds.
Just because you dont know doesnt mean I dont know what these sounds are, how they work, and what they do. The world doesnt revolve around you toolbag.
Sure you do, because you've studied, researched and you know everything about binaural beats, of course you do.
Exactly, can you prove otherwise?
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

...Did all this started becuase my Rolfcopter decided to go soi soi soi soi soi?
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

IronMango wrote:
MegaMontana wrote:
IronMango wrote: Just because you dont know doesnt mean I dont know what these sounds are, how they work, and what they do. The world doesnt revolve around you toolbag.
Sure you do, because you've studied, researched and you know everything about binaural beats, of course you do.
Apparently so. I quoted thia for no reason other than it looks cool now thanks to all the quotes within quotes. It kinda looks like someone divided by zero.
Streaki
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Streaki »

I completely agree with MegaMontana, you dont know wtf their feeding into your mind with this shit. I know people who have listened to this crap and havent been the same since
roadkillz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by roadkillz »

ok so anybody tell us please about thous sounds
Muloc7253
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Muloc7253 »

Am I the only one that has heard no voices?

I've heard music, my own music, but not a single voice, and based off my own experience I'm 100% certain there aren't any.
jabz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jabz »

Muloc7253 wrote:Am I the only one that has heard no voices?

I've heard music, my own music, but not a single voice, and based off my own experience I'm 100% certain there aren't any.

+1
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

i have never heard ne one talking in the background until after some doses when i start hearing things :lol: :lol: :P
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

Master832 wrote:
IronMango wrote:
MegaMontana wrote: Sure you do, because you've studied, researched and you know everything about binaural beats, of course you do.
Apparently so. I quoted thia for no reason other than it looks cool now thanks to all the quotes within quotes. It kinda looks like someone divided by zero.
Good point above guy. Nobody had anything to say about voices behind the sounds untill Senor Mega Montana decided that I-doser is really the illuminati. The problem is, when someone says they hear something in a dose such as demonic screaming beeps or Hitler reading Mein Kampf aloud to a class of children then everyone swears they hear it. I have no idea what happened to streaki's friends but I can say that I havent changed a bit since I started I-doser and maybe your friends are acting different because they are addicted to I-doser and constantly in a different mind-set (or maybe it's just you). Again I quoted for absolutely no reason other than it looks cool.
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

Good point above guy. Nobody had anything to say about voices behind the sounds untill Senor Mega Montana decided that I-doser is really the illuminati. The problem is, when someone says they hear something in a dose such as demonic screaming beeps or Hitler reading Mein Kampf aloud to a class of children then everyone swears they hear it. I have no idea what happened to streaki's friends but I can say that I havent changed a bit since I started I-doser and maybe your friends are acting different because they are addicted to I-doser and constantly in a different mind-set (or maybe it's just you). Again I quoted for absolutely no reason other than it looks cool.
Be as vain as you like, as you wish my brother. And I'm not sure how some people hear voices and other don't, that just makes this all that much stranger. Again I'll reiterate that the knowledge out there about binaural beats is VERY limited and most people don't know much or anything about them. When it comes down to it, you can't say with absolute assurance that what you're letting your mind listen too is safe, and I don't know about you, but that's enough for me to not take the risk. What do these guys have to back up their tested product? A couple years of testing a handful of people? Not good enough, how do you know for certain there couldn't be long term effects? For a week I had constant crackling and ringing in my left ear after using idoser. I've even read the "admin" on here talk about how he couldn't sleep and had constant nightmares off one of his OWN doses. That doesn't give me too much confidence that these guys are in control.

And come on, the Illuminati comment was a little over the top wouldn't you say?
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

MegaMontana wrote:
Be as vain as you like, as you wish my brother. And I'm not sure how some people hear voices and other don't, that just makes this all that much stranger. Again I'll reiterate that the knowledge out there about binaural beats is VERY limited and most people don't know much or anything about them. When it comes down to it, you can't say with absolute assurance that what you're letting your mind listen too is safe, and I don't know about you, but that's enough for me to not take the risk. What do these guys have to back up their tested product? A couple years of testing a handful of people? Not good enough, how do you know for certain there couldn't be long term effects? For a week I had constant crackling and ringing in my left ear after using idoser. I've even read the "admin" on here talk about how he couldn't sleep and had constant nightmares off one of his OWN doses. That doesn't give me too much confidence that these guys are in control.

And come on, the Illuminati comment was a little over the top wouldn't you say?
Well I havent had any side effects. Where did the admin post that remark and what dose was he/she using. Maybe the crackling in your ear was because you had the volume too high.
manalore
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by manalore »

obvious troll is obvious

no need to feed it any longer
MegaMontana
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MegaMontana »

Personally, it gave me some of the most horrible nightmares I have ever experienced, sweats, a general feeling of unwell and unrest, worry, and just some very high level bad thought patterns comparable to waking nightmares... I would say a mental-centric bad trip, just very extreme.

I wouldn't recommend it, and that's why they are priced so high. They (HoG and GoH) and highly experimental doses, and ones that we never really intended to release to general public.

Nobody on here who has claimed to have purchsed either of these really has. I'm not saying it doesn't sell, but it is out of range for the typical consumer and usually only goes to high end clientele.
http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ght=#20224

Well he did mention Gate of Hades is "highly experimental", but nonetheless it's still for sale. I would say everything on idoser is highly experimental.
p4c0
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by p4c0 »

cellphone and mobile technology is highly experimental... actually there are studies that claim that the use of a cellphone can cause cancer... still I'm sure you do have one...

But trust me, binaural beats are as safe as meditation is...
Muloc7253
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

-

Post by Muloc7253 »