quick but easy

Discuss the computer software
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Opium, TripQH, LSD, Peyote, Marijuana. All had good effects for me. Then again could be from useage of real drugs :(
robawalsh
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

concentration

Post by robawalsh »

can you tell me step by step how you take the doses?
from sitting down to taking off headphones, every step please as accurate as possible.
particularly how you keep concentration for such a long time.

Thanks
ChaoticShelly
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by ChaoticShelly »

I might be able to help you. This is a lot like meditation.

A few things you should get prepared:
1. Darken your room
2. recommended: Scarf or a dark shirt to put over your eyes

Now, Put your headphones on, and start the dose - it's best that you lay on a bed instead of sitting in front of the computer. Remember to darken your room and have something dark over your eyes as well as shutting them.
Relax your muscles, it's best you keep your arms sideways to your body instead of putting them over your stomach. It's more relaxing that way. Clear your thoughts by either (or both) breathing deeply and counting to 10 slowly. I like to perform meditation at the begining, because it helps me focus. I practice the monkey meditation. I inhale deeply while counting to 4 slowly. 1...2...3...4... holding my breath for a little while, and exhaling the same way I inhaled. I do that until my mind is completely blank (that doesn't take long for an expirienced person).
By now you should focus on the embiant (and not the frequency), which is at the back of the sound. Keep breathing slowly and moderate all the way through the dose file.
When you're done, I don't recommend getting up immidiatly. Keep breathing after you took off your headphones, and enjoy the after effect. When you're ready, get up.
robawalsh
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by robawalsh »

ChaoticShelly wrote:By now you should focus on the embiant (and not the frequency), which is at the back of the sound.
are you saying to focus on the white noise, and not the whirring drone thing that is louder?
also, do you count backwards or anything like that during the dose? would it give a negative effect if i did instead of concentrating on the noise?

Please answer both questions

Thanks
ChaoticShelly
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by ChaoticShelly »

robawalsh wrote:
ChaoticShelly wrote:By now you should focus on the embiant (and not the frequency), which is at the back of the sound.
are you saying to focus on the white noise, and not the whirring drone thing that is louder?
also, do you count backwards or anything like that during the dose? would it give a negative effect if i did instead of concentrating on the noise?

Please answer both questions

Thanks
Yes, focus on the white noise. I only count until I'm fully at peace and focused. No need to count all the way through the dose. I don't think there can be any "negative" effect with any of the doses, do what feels comfortable.
robawalsh
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by robawalsh »

also
just to t=check my headphones are okay
what is the frequency response you need?
is 30hz to 15000hz ok?
bladezguy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: hearing problem

Post by bladezguy »

ChaoticShelly wrote:
robawalsh wrote:another thing

i hear more in my left ear than my right
it's not serious, i can just notice when i listen to music.
it's not the earphones, they're good Senheiser CX300's only 3 or 4 moths old not broken, and i know it's me because when i swap the earphones round i still hear more from the left.

Will this affect the doses much?

Thanks again for helping
I currently have an ear infection on my right ear, and I can't hear very well because of that. But I have yet to experienced less effect because of that.

well then it probably wont work as well as it should.