are there legal shrooms?

Discuss visionary mushrooms
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

are there legal shrooms?

Post by blackplague »

I was online looking for something stronger than kratom..
I seen a few different kind of shrooms.
are there any that are legal? i want to get high as a fucking kite.
what is the best shit? legal.
i want to be so high that i don't even care about anything.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

im not sure where to get shrooms but i know where to get weed seeds from amsterdam (strongest weed in the world!!) u have to grow them urself but after a month, you see this giant tree of weed! TIME TO GET HIGH AS A MUTHERFUCKER!! White Widow is extremely strong... read all there is on the site.. buy easy to grow seeds 1st.. allpotseeds.com
i sell sum at my highschool & it pretty much pays for itself..
they ship anywhere, even USA
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

oh that's cool I have a plant somewhere. I got it from a sack though.. lol
it grew fast. it has 5 buds... not big enough yet though and it's starting to get colder.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Psilocybin-containing mushrooms are illegal pretty much everywhere (except maybe The Netherlands, but I'm not sure what the law is exactly). These are the ones most often called "magic mushrooms".

There is another type of mushroom which can produce a psychadelic effect which isn't illegal in most places (namely the UK and US), however it is more dangerous to consume and anecdotally doesn't produce the type of effect that most people would want.

The Amanita Muscaria mushroom are the largeish white and red mushrooms found in forests. They are featured in many stories such as Alice in Wonderland and also in Super Mario (they make you get bigger).

You can buy them off the internet if you really want to but do some research before trying them. They also can be poisonous if not prepared correctly.

Illegal mushrooms probably aren't going to get you into trouble if you are responsible in using them and careful not to get caught obtaining them. However, you have to be careful that they are the right kind because there are many deadly lookalikes which can grow near the real kind (don't try to pick them unless you seriously know what you're doing).