Voices behind the sounds

Share dose experiences
Mr.me
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mr.me »

The voices sounded german to me once. I speak german aside from my native english. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this MUST be all in my head
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Ha. The other day I was listening to Trip and I heard the electric guitar riff from Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend. Over and over. Then i heard part of the verse aswell.
Phedre
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

*Sigh*

Post by Phedre »

I meant to say this much, much earlier, but I-Doser is apparently terrible with it comes to validating accounts for the forums.

You people do realize that the dose files are 100-200 KB, right?

I'm not sure if you know much about sound engineering, but if they have voices in the background with such small file sizes, I daresay they could make more money off of showing the world a new sound compression tool than selling binaural beats.
zapshit
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by zapshit »

ive never heard a voice in idoser only 1 mp3 version trip
so i dont know what jur talking about or is it different?
davedesl
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by davedesl »

You are hallucinating the voices. Visual and auditory hallucinations are more common in the alpha and theta states that IDoser helps to induce.

Look up hypnagogia on Wikipedia for more information.
winterbreaks
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

the voices are ment to hypnotize you

Post by winterbreaks »

the voices are ment to hypnotize you
beezy757
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

if somebody could help me with this

Post by beezy757 »

ok i dnt know much about i doser are anything like that all i kno is that i tried the pirated ones and all i recieved was a massive headache! I have also seen vidoes of gate of hades and shits crazy!!!!!!!!!! I have heard of pink noise wat is that? if somebody could just explain i doser to me it would be greatly appritiated. THANK U!
beezy757
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by beezy757 »

p4c0 wrote:cellphone and mobile technology is highly experimental... actually there are studies that claim that the use of a cellphone can cause cancer... still I'm sure you do have one...

But trust me, binaural beats are as safe as meditation is...

well medication isent all that safe to begin with but i have never tried the real i doser i have tried the fakes but nothin and i am sure that it is some kind of hypnosis but is is very interesting none the less.
Itsjake1
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Itsjake1 »

I myself do hear "things" in the backrounds of the few tracks ive listened to...sometimes they are there, sometimes they arent. i listened to astral today and heard heartbeats in the beginning of the dose for a while.
LukeLaPuke
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by LukeLaPuke »

It's the pink noise.
Montana, stop being a 'hero' with your little conspiracy theory.
There aren't voices and they aren't fucking brainwashing anyone.
Get over it,
You're not important, as much as you'd like to be.
Too bad,
so sad.
Life's a bitch,
then you die.
Somebody lock this worthless excuse for a topic while I 'fill my waterglass with tears'.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

beezy757 wrote:
p4c0 wrote:cellphone and mobile technology is highly experimental... actually there are studies that claim that the use of a cellphone can cause cancer... still I'm sure you do have one...

But trust me, binaural beats are as safe as meditation is...

well medication isent all that safe to begin with but i have never tried the real i doser i have tried the fakes but nothin and i am sure that it is some kind of hypnosis but is is very interesting none the less.
he said mediTation not mediCation...... LoLolOloLz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
johncb
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by johncb »

yeah dudes ive deffinaly heard them in one of the doses, i am very aware of my souroundings and ive heard a girl talking and i couldnt make that up it was near the end of payoteHQ and she is like saying some chant.

look into it guys i thought they were putting subliminal messages inter it.
whatever it is maybe your guardian angel who the fuck knows.

peace out
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

maybe its my hairy nut sack...??? :lol:
kaizerchar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kaizerchar »

actually i understand montana... i think his "big accusation" :rolleyes: is legitimate. Sorry to tell you guys but you have NO warrantly at all about idoser binaural sounds safety. Its not because i dont hear voices when listening a dose that there arent. Subliminal pics or sounds arent made to be seen or heard... So im gonna cut some doses i got in mp3 files and see if there are voices or not (probably not but if there are, be sure there will be consequences, not only on the internet). Also why didnt the admin answered on this thread?
Powderkeg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Powderkeg »

*Sigh*

Kaizerchar, Montana....you guys are too paranoid. There is no New World Order that is working in close relations with a small binaural company that not many people know about at all. Honestly, if they wanted some massive mind control, don't you think they would act through a much larger medium than iDoser? If your Infamous Illuminati were working to control the masses with Audio Acid, then it would be with a great new product advertised everywhere. Keep this in mind. I used to be a massive conspiracy nut two years ago (when I was twelve years old - take this hint, stop acting immature). What happened? I became bolder and had better things to do. I don't mean to sound crass, but iDoser doesn't need people like you killing their business. Don't like the dormant voices and messages in your head that become agitated from binaural beats? Hit the off button on your media player. Wait, has the NWO hijacked your mind so you can't do that on your own either?