praise!

Discuss the computer software
AUDIOMASTER10101
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

praise!

Post by AUDIOMASTER10101 »

I think this is a wonderful program and it has revolutionised my life in ways I never before believed possible. I am now able to listen to my sound dosages and relax or get energised when I need to so I am always at my best.

I do not like the fact that I have to pay for the dosages though as I believe anything on the internet should be free. Therefore I have taken the liberty of resetting whether or not you beleive I've played my two free dosages and thus can use them over and over again. I'm sure you'll understand with your open mind about spirituality.

Thanks! :)
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Everything on the internet should be free? I believe there are many strong high-profile businesses that will disagree with you (Amazon, Ebay, etc.)

Let me remind you that we do not jusitfy or support hacker mentality here, and if you have cracked or patched I-Doser, then you will be instantly banned if you post any information here regarding your process.

I-Doser has spent lots of money and time to perfect the use of binaural tones. We believe our price structure is very fair.
pjott

Post by pjott »

Woah!

Not to be the party pooper here, but...

Isn't I-Dose just a Rip-Off from "SBaGen" ?
The program itself is coded in Visual Basic 6.0 -wich makes it verry unstable.

All in all, you have collected the best one ;)

Now if you'll EXCUZE me, I have an important meeting with Mary-Jane :oops:
olgi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by olgi »

pjott wrote:Woah!

Not to be the party pooper here, but...

Isn't I-Dose just a Rip-Off from "SBaGen" ?
The program itself is coded in Visual Basic 6.0 -wich makes it verry unstable.

All in all, you have collected the best one ;)

Now if you'll EXCUZE me, I have an important meeting with Mary-Jane :oops:
There's also Neural Noise Synthesizer... very similar in usage, lot's more abilites. Less "doses" tho.

It also has doses that 'should' work without a headset (normal speakers). No idea if those work. But, like I posted someplace else: it has the ability to loop a dose, or export it to a wave file, OR even to work on your own doses!

Still, I think I-Doser 'doses' have a better effect on me.
Kronik
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Kronik »

i've tried SBnaGen, the E made me all relaxed and weird almost instantly.
Mr Mucha
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Mr Mucha »

idoser wrote:Let me remind you that we do not jusitfy or support hacker mentality here, and if you have cracked or patched I-Doser, then you will be instantly banned if you post any information here regarding your process.

I-Doser has spent lots of money and time to perfect the use of binaural tones. We believe our price structure is very fair.
Deffinetly, I think this is an amazing program, and if it works well, then buy some more. If you enjoy it, buy it!!! Why would the staff work hard on these doses if they are not going to get anything out of it? :-( Keep up the great work staff, you got a great product going. Plus the prices are reasonable, not too overpriced. :cool:
Brad
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Brad »

idoser wrote:Everything on the internet should be free? I believe there are many strong high-profile businesses that will disagree with you (Amazon, Ebay, etc.)

Let me remind you that we do not jusitfy or support hacker mentality here, and if you have cracked or patched I-Doser, then you will be instantly banned if you post any information here regarding your process.

AMEN, you guys have a VERY reasonable price structure and if anyone complains about ti ill punch you in the throat
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

Just saying.... THIS IS AWESOME. i have alot of real positive effects.

The idea is legit. and scientifically proven.

the fact you can create sound that syncs your brain to any imaginable state is facinating. and the fact that you guys can do it and do it well is amazing as well. IM SURPRISED THIS SITE ISN'T HUGE by now. i've told alot of my freinds about it. people should know about this thing its very neat.

keep up the development on doses. fair price. many different effects.

can't wait for that new batch you all are working on.

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS :D
DeathChronx
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DeathChronx »

This is some of the greatest things I've ever experience! This program is really awesome! And extremely fair, it would be also wise to get the Magic Key, ^_-
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

DeathChronx wrote:This is some of the greatest things I've ever experience! This program is really awesome! And extremely fair, it would be also wise to get the Magic Key, ^_-
eh its ight i agree with audio a little you should give like free presents like that whole free 3 dose is cool but i think you should be able to pick them rather then getting 3 doses you dont wanna try,

but my homies a musician and gives cds out for free because people buy his other cds that are for sale

and yes if you want to use I-Doser alot then get the magic key unlimited doses you cant go wrong with it,

but one question what happens if ya comp crashes and u lose all ya good doses then what ?
DeathChronx
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DeathChronx »

Well the first thing I did when I got the Magic Key, was store it somewhere that won't get damaged and/or lost. You have to remember the rule of backups. If you only have one back-up, then its not a back-up!
Dr.Insaneo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Dr.Insaneo »

they should make like a mobile i-doser
like a .drg/mp3 player that comes with like really high quality headphones
that you could download your doses to or something
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

Its called an MP3 player.
Buy the Rec.Sim. CD and convert it to MP3 and put it on it.