marijuanaQH + Nitrous AT THE SAME TIME

Share dose experiences
Rayko
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

marijuanaQH + Nitrous AT THE SAME TIME

Post by Rayko »

Wow... i just fell in love... not much more to say about that..

After looking up an old thread about listening to 2 doses at once, and after seeing some threads about good experiences with mixing marijuana doses with nitrous.. i decided to put on the marijuanaQH mp3 on together with the nitrous dose... and i feel totally in love with this.. i didn't feel much just listening to it, i though it hadn't worked.. but then i went downstairs to the garage to go smoke a cigarette and i felt.. wow.. just wow... my head was spinning, i had a lot of trouble rolling the cigarette but it was actually fun as clumsy as it was! i was talking to my parent's and all i could do was speak with a double tongue (they actually pay half of the price of the doses as a healthier replacement of my anti-depressants, and it actually works pretty good too!)

i'm still pretty spaced out while typing this but i just HAD TO share this experience

definately a recommendation for who has mp3 and/or drg to both of these

as a little background information i was originally unsusceptible (hope i spelled that right) and first things that really worked for me were speedQH and peyote in that order, after a day and a half of trying without results (never gave up though!)

honestly the marijuanaQH by itself didn't have any effect on me as of yet, and nitrous had a bit of a nice effect on me this morning.. but together.. WOW! :D :eek:

EDIT: if anyone has tried this, or is about to try, or has any other really nice mixes they found out, please, do share!
Jizzle
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jizzle »

that sounds fun :P
Rayko
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Rayko »

sure was a hell lot of fun! i'm still floating a bit long after i took the dose, really made my day good! :D

EDIT: Wow.. just did peyote and trip together.. man... wow.. i don't have much to say about this i get a few lights as CEV's.. first time i'm getting any visuals at all really.. but.. goddammit! i feel like..scared.. idk.. it's aweird feeling.. and i feel very light in my head and a bit naussious (doubt i spelled that right) and... damn.. i must eat something now.. People.. don't ever EVER do trip and peyote together.... even though i see nothing much i feel like damn scared.. idk if i'm glad i did this or not :?

2nd EDIT: crap everything i'm not looking at seems like it's moving and when i do look at it it stands still! HELP! :-o this started out fun but it's turning a bit scary.. maybe i should consider staying away from the trippy doses and stick to the mood-changers
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

Hahaha awesome man.
debo326
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by debo326 »

maybe try something to wake you up and something to put you to sleep, like speed and insomniac or something... see what happens ;)
Rayko
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Rayko »

i don't think that would work since then you're sending your brainwaves over in 2 completely different areas.. hmm you always CAN try but.. i doubt it.. hey if you guys have anything you tried out yourself, please do tell me
Rayko
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Rayko »

well please do go ahead to try it out and tell me what your effects were :-)

mine were great! i've been testing some combinations ever since but no combination really seems to hit me like mjQH and nitrous together :D
Darkest
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Darkest »

How do you play 2 at the same time?

----------------
Now playing: Diecast - Fade Away
via FoxyTunes
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

You load up two idoser programs and press play on both
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

I just tried TripQH and PeyoteQH at the same time, nothin yet.