Animal

Request new doses
simvader
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Animal

Post by simvader »

I want to feel myself like a dog, or a cat...

Strange request, I know. But i want a feeling that i have four legs :O and a cat view :P
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

I heard a story about a guy who tried (real) LSD and hid in his closet for 3 weeks because he thought he was an orange and he didn't want anybody to eat him. And that idea sounds retarded and won't work
Omnipotence
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Omnipotence »

No drug will give you a specific hallucination.
eljamod2122
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eljamod2122 »

Yeah, I heard LSD gives that kind of effect. My friend took it and it changed his point of views as everybody around him are animals.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

Omnipotence wrote:No drug will give you a specific hallucination.
100% agreeable.
plynn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by plynn »

there was this guy in the paper the other day, and he had taken a massive amount of PCP, smoked hella weed, and eaten a half ounce of shrooms and he was crawling around a construction site cuz he thought he was a cat and had been eating cat food
azlightworker
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by azlightworker »

[quote="plynn"]there was this guy in the paper the other day, and he had taken a massive amount of PCP, smoked hella weed, and eaten a half ounce of shrooms and he was crawling around a construction site cuz he thought he was a cat and had been eating cat food[/quote]

Can you imagine the nasty taste in the mouth after that? BLEH!!!
ROFLMAO
azlightworker
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by azlightworker »

[quote="whale"]I heard a story about a guy who tried (real) LSD and hid in his closet for 3 weeks because he thought he was an orange and he didn't want anybody to eat him. And that idea sounds retarded and won't work[/quote]

ROFLMFAO!!!!
Oh man, reading this forum is almost as good as "Quick Happy" !!!!
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

whale wrote:I heard a story about a guy who tried (real) LSD and hid in his closet for 3 weeks because he thought he was an orange and he didn't want anybody to eat him. And that idea sounds retarded and won't work
Government propaganda. LSD does NOT cause brain damage, and only repeated use leads to flashbacks. The man who discovered it recently died at age 100.

Awkward suggestion. go play with children. they pretend to be animals, right?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

in lucid dreams you can turn into animals if you get good at being lucid... it feels awesome :-o
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:in lucid dreams you can turn into animals if you get good at being lucid... it feels awesome :-o
Other night I had a lucid dream I pulled out a bong and took a hit of some 1000x salvia my friend said. I actually had a really cool lucid dream/salvia trip. And then I started flying around town.

That was one of the most casual comments I made. Please tell me you want details, on that amazing dream.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

cameraboirzu wrote:
420master wrote:in lucid dreams you can turn into animals if you get good at being lucid... it feels awesome :-o
Other night I had a lucid dream I pulled out a bong and took a hit of some 1000x salvia my friend said. I actually had a really cool lucid dream/salvia trip. And then I started flying around town.

That was one of the most casual comments I made. Please tell me you want details, on that amazing dream.
haha sure i could go for some details, my last summers craze was lucid dreaming, and this summer it consists of, saliva, dmt and binaural beats, but im still totally interested in lucid dreaming
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I was sitting in a passenger seat of a guy, who we'll call John's, car. We were just talking for what seemed like 5 seconds, and then he pulls out about 3grams of salvia and says "This is new 1000x salvia", and I take it and take a monster it. I dont even hold it in for long at all, and I proceed to fall through the passengers seat, and I'm falling down almost like i'm skydiving towards a leaf, and I bounce off of it and start to see the future. All these people are controlled by bugs who create giant leaf buildings and mud towers. I then come out of the whole salvia trip. And I start talking to my friend again.

The weird thing was, I had control of most of that dream, except for when I was "on" salvia. Pretty trippy.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

thats awesome, thats wayyy sicker that the best lucid dream ive ever had...
the best i had was where i was playing in a football game( even though my season had ended months ago) and then flew home from the game. After i got home I proceeded to fly to 711 and buy a prescription for PCP of all thing... unfortunately it had no effects in my dream

and if you like the crazy trips you get from salvia then i recommend you give DMT a go some day. Its hard to find, expensive as hell, and sooo hard on your lungs but it is well worth it with the mad trips that you get from it...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:thats awesome, thats wayyy sicker that the best lucid dream ive ever had...
the best i had was where i was playing in a football game( even though my season had ended months ago) and then flew home from the game. After i got home I proceeded to fly to 711 and buy a prescription for PCP of all thing... unfortunately it had no effects in my dream

and if you like the crazy trips you get from salvia then i recommend you give DMT a go some day. Its hard to find, expensive as hell, and sooo hard on your lungs but it is well worth it with the mad trips that you get from it...
Expensive? Why not extract it yourself, sure its a pain in the ass, but you can save yourself some money. That weed that has DMT in it grows in my back yard.

Is DMT legal anymore? Or do people actually KNOW about it now?