Experiences of people who aren't children.

Share dose experiences
Heath
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Heath »

I don't mind younger people commenting but I do wish that people who post would use proper grammar and make posts with a point. There's a lot of "Does this work, how do I do it, is this dose good" stuff littering the forums. Most of the answers are still on the first page, too.

Seriously kids, if it's not interesting for you to read, it won't be for anyone else.
MercenaryIII
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MercenaryIII »

As with other comments, the general age audience that I-Doser unintentionally grabs (or do they? :shock: ) is the teenage, or pre-teen generation that seeks alternatives to physical drugs. I cannot testify to the effectiveness of doses from I-Doser for different age ranges, but being 18, I will say that certain doses do incur an as-described effect. If you have yet to receive any effects, try a more "physically attenuating" dose like Anesthesia. This was the second dose I tried (with non-committal doubt, as the first dose I tried had not achieved any effects), but this one really surprised me. The fact that I was not even focusing intently on the dose and suddenly did not feel my extremities shocked me so much that after a minute, I had to remove my headphones, sluggish even in the action. This type of dose, as opposed to a hallucinogenic, may remove some of the pre-disposed placebo arguments some propose. I understand that the "effects" of not feeling that are produced from Anesthesia can also be placebo, but my mind was not fully infatuated with the dose or the effects I was seeking at the time I was affected.

In essense, keep trying. Do not stick to one type of "drug." If none of these work, or only induce small effects, you are probably far surpassed in the mindset of disbelief to even consider an audio-visual drug program can affect you. At this point, I would not venture to say that "believing" would be the best option either, as you would whole-fully renew the placebo altercations that arise in these forums. Don't give up entirely though, just keep trying a variety. :D

Something should work for you.

On a different point, I agree with Heath about the grammar here. I am tired of reading posts containing "hey i tried this dose 2 but it dosnt work 4 me wat dose this mean?" -_- Just my own pseudo-OCD affinity to having decent grammar and structural phrasing that makes sense though.
Mapu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mapu »

This is a bit off-topic but regarding I-doser in general.

I find that I receive alot of the described effects from normal house and trance genre's of music than the I-doser music itself, feelings of ectasy etc.etc. flowing through my body at some climax points in the songs.

It brings doubt to my mind about I-dosers "speciality", when the I-doser drug tracks have less effect then general music.
LastSitterStanding
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LastSitterStanding »

Mapu wrote:This is a bit off-topic but regarding I-doser in general.

I find that I receive alot of the described effects from normal house and trance genre's of music than the I-doser music itself, feelings of ectasy etc.etc. flowing through my body at some climax points in the songs.

It brings doubt to my mind about I-dosers "speciality", when the I-doser drug tracks have less effect then general music.
Any sensory experience has the potential to alter your mental state. I don't think I-Doser is claiming to be unique. The taste of a really good spaghetti sauce can alter your mood in dramatic ways. The sight of the right person smiling at you invitingly can keep you floating for hours. And yes, droning music can dip your brain down to swim in the alpha waves.

When I-Doser doesn't work, it's rather boring. When it works, it works. It can be almost excruciatingly intense. Sometimes it's not. It's all in how much the program suits your own brain chemistry. The spaghetti sauce I like might leave you reaching for the salt shaker. The girl that's smiling at me might be insufficiently cute for your needs.

Keep an open mind. If you're still curious, keep trying. Don't dismiss it until it bores you completely.
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

i'm 14....do i qualify as an adult?
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

no- im 15 and im not an adult :P
brosef
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by brosef »

I'm 17 and I have noticed that Marijuana, DXM, Opium, and Cocaine are very similar to the real things. I would like to see a dose modeled after deleriants though, lots of them are very underrated in real life.
shambooo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by shambooo »

i - doser works ,

it is subtle for me so far

i am an adult ,

anyone who thinks it is placebo is speaking from a point of total ignorance, in relation to the technology of binaural audio.

in fact the hash QH dose really surprises me,

it lasts a very long time, it mellows me, it makes my body feel different,

i had to take a french roast to turn the hash buzz off!

what i wish to know though is how did they design these tracks ?

i can understand how you can map someone's brain while in a state, and give this map to others, creating a key but i don't see how JUST binaurals can do this , ?
pointless132
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by pointless132 »

So after hearing about a successful experience of LSD on idoser from some kid, i tried it. *I didnt really listen to his description* I went in open minded and with little knowledge of what LSD actually does other than being a hallucinogenic drug. When i was finished with the dose nothing changed, i went in and came out in the same state.
Is there something im doing wrong or something? I have tried about 5 doses including LSD so far.
ichigo08
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ichigo08 »

well im 14 and i dont lie about my expiriences im new to idoser well i guess i doser is good better than unexplainable store i got no results from that but when i tryed idoser i got good resualts im not really interested in the drug dose's and sex ones just maybe Astral Projection and OBE and Lucid dreaming and some meditation ones
ichigo08
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ichigo08 »

maybe try to relax just lay down and think of nothing and focus on the music as it plays get more relaxed and just listern dont try to resist the music just listern and have no thoughts well try not to have much and it should do allright
noclue
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by noclue »

It just saddens me that these "younger adults" know how these "IDoses" compare to the real thing. I'm going to be 29 in a few months and I have never done any kind of drugs, or got drunk, or even tried cigarettes. So, I decided to try this stuff out. I'm too scared to do a crazy dose. I guess I'm the type to be really reserved and afraid of not being in control of my body, or mind. Maybe I'm not open minded enough, because nothing on here has worked for me yet? I'm going to keep trying, because I'm really fascinated by this subject.
Wrongfire
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Wrongfire »

Ive randomly tried a few of these and I am still slightly skeptical.. But not entirely..

because randomly while listening to a dose I feel weird, or ill have a few seconds of intense feeling, that goes away fast.

I just listened to trip, and though I haven't done shrooms, I gave it a shot. About 26 minutes in I closed my eyes, did.. something.. and the effects were powerful, I had REM style eyelid movement and my brain was feeling really unique, this lasted about 20 seconds. And I always hear how shrooms cause visual effects. So I opened my eyes, and bam, nothing. The effect completely died off instantly as well.

So its strange. But interesting at the same time.

I also tried anesthesia because I rolled my ankle today, it actually made me feel like blood wasn't getting to my foot anymore.. I hated it within 5 minutes.

LSD worked the fastest, and probably had the most intense effect on me.
It quite literally worked instantly and died off about 1 minute in.
filipvk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by filipvk »

I'm 20 and I just discovered I-doser and I'm trying to have effects with it.
I'm a newbie. :)
pointless132
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by pointless132 »

noclue wrote:It just saddens me that these "younger adults" know how these "IDoses" compare to the real thing. I'm going to be 29 in a few months and I have never done any kind of drugs, or got drunk, or even tried cigarettes. So, I decided to try this stuff out. I'm too scared to do a crazy dose. I guess I'm the type to be really reserved and afraid of not being in control of my body, or mind. Maybe I'm not open minded enough, because nothing on here has worked for me yet? I'm going to keep trying, because I'm really fascinated by this subject.
Why does it sadden you that some people like to live?