Peyote (OBE nightmare)

Share dose experiences
a_l
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by a_l »

Peyote is awesome! At the end of this dose i feel like my brain trying to fly out of the skull :D
raiders9406
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by raiders9406 »

Yelgath wrote:
poxie wrote:This is a perfect example... IDOSER works,, its just people exspect the feeling and it ruins it, but if you dont exspect the feeling then you will REALLY feel the dose.
No, this proves that kids enjoy making up stories. IDOSER does not work, and they people talking about stuff like this or demonic screams with "Gates of Hades" and all that are either kids amusing themselves or the IDOSER people trying to make a sale.
troll! troll is obvious.troll.GTFO
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by rabbithands »

Yelgath wrote:
poxie wrote:This is a perfect example... IDOSER works,, its just people exspect the feeling and it ruins it, but if you dont exspect the feeling then you will REALLY feel the dose.
No, this proves that kids enjoy making up stories. IDOSER does not work, and they people talking about stuff like this or demonic screams with "Gates of Hades" and all that are either kids amusing themselves or the IDOSER people trying to make a sale.
You just proved yourself wrong by posting that. If it were true that these posts were made by I-doser to make a sale, and I-doser indeed, did not work, then it would be smart to delete the posts that would likely occur on these forums of people calling out i-doser on this hoax, am I right? However, numerous people have posted saying that they do not believe I-doser works, and nothing has happened to such posts. Most of the experiences are good experiences with I-doser. As for kids entertaining themselves, I highly doubt that posting fake experiences here would be fun or funny whatsoever, especially with an experienced user like UltimaWarrior.

I have yet to have the more interesting doses effect me (so far only Orgasm :oops: and CocaineQH (a little) have worked for me), but I'm not going to call i-doser a hoax just because I have yet to achieve the amazing effects UltimaWarrior appears to have experienced. I don't know if that's what you're doing, but it seems like it.
joeyd429
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by joeyd429 »

well ill never do peyote then.... :D
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

Dude that sux, I would completly FREAK OUT. i'd be suprised if you even tried peyote after that.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

I use Peyote alot now. I use it for like a sort of 'key' to opening the door into the Spiritual reality. It doesn't work 100% everytime now though, starting to get worried it's wearing off. Still I had some fun with it. One time, there were TWO doppelgangers. I came out of my body like normal, turned around then another me came out of the body too! I had this wild conversation with my other spiritual doppelganger who had my voice. Weird but cool, It was a good experience. I could understand myself a whole lot more.

Definately worth a try. I-Doser Rating: 9/10
brosef
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by brosef »

I'm afraid of trying it now.
B-savage
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by B-savage »

try astral projection
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

B-savage wrote:try astral projection
Actually Astral travel takes a while to master. Unless OP wants to put time aside to actually do Astral Projection, then the simple suggestion of a dose wont do much. The dose by itself, without a plan of attack, will not work for an Astral Projection/OOBE.

I've gotten close, but not close enough, even after months of practice.
HolyJizz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hah

Post by HolyJizz »

Wow il try Peyote. Well I was in my car with my eyes closed laying down. I Downloaded Morphine off lime wire, SHHH hah. And i guess it was a scamm downlaod because it came up with the Bill Clinton saying "No I did not have sexual realations with that women, But i did go to ...(Some website name, he says the same website name 5 times.) Then when it was over It went to the ORGASM dose and i thought it was still the Morphine. So i listend to it for like 30 minutes. Fell asleep then woke up and I had a Boner. hah sorry had to share that one
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

pshad23 wrote:thats crazy! i just started with idoser a few months ago and ive been interested in lucid dreams and OBEs. any tips on OBEs? thanks :D
You could write 3 books on all the information on Astral Projection. It is beleived that the astral plane is a place were anyone can meet in real time, and can travel anywhere and meet other people. I do beleive we can travel astrally, I do not beleive it is anything outside of our minds creating it, (just like a lucid dream) any people you may encounter, I beleive are created by imagination, like in a dream.

If you want information on how to Astrally Project or have a Lucid dream just search google. There's not a whole lot of info here on the forum, but I'm aware of a couple sites if you just search, "How to astrally project", or "how to have a lucid dream" in the box, you should get some good results.

I have have had partial power in a lucid dream once, and I remember my dreams 9/10 times.
I have astrally projected once, but was out very quickly because I remembered about myself and got pulled back to my body. Since then, I can only get to the vibrational stage, which is tricky.
slushpuppy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by slushpuppy »

holy shit that would be a kickass album cover for my band... ima see if i can get somebody to draw that out
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

man..this makes me want to have an OBE.
Hyphy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Hyphy »

Woah Im ganna HAVE TO DO THIS ONE!
trilithiumn
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by trilithiumn »

lmfao no you just had a morning wood thinking about bill clinton.