Rise above thought (the new consciousness)

Request new doses
Salmonbushes4
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Rise above thought (the new consciousness)

Post by Salmonbushes4 »

A dose which takes you by the hand from your ordinary mental noise and gradually brings you to a brainwave frequency which is higher than 10 Phz, a range of frequencies in which thought can no longer occur. And forget about problematic thinking! In this state you will be more alive and in the moment than a skydivers wildest dream. Drugs such as marijuana and heroin and such only distort thought, while I am talking about becoming completely free from thought. I imagine this dose simulating pure consciousness without thought, perceiving through the 5 senses without mental interpretation, complete silence as a background for only what truly exists. If you want information on these extremely high brainwaves research Thomas E. Bearden's work as it relates to "magic windows."
azlightworker
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by azlightworker »

I would think that successive doses of the "pure" doses (Alpha, Delta, etc) would work this way, or possibly try the Chakra dose with/without the other pure doses...
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

i'd recommend Chakra or absinthe.
redsky
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Rise above thought (the new consciousness)

Post by redsky »

Salmonbushes4 wrote:a range of frequencies in which thought can no longer occur...
This sounds like brain-dead to me, or am i taking this wrong?
pshad23
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by pshad23 »

that sounds really interesting... is there anyone that can meditate to that level?
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Rise above thought (the new consciousness)

Post by cameraboirzu »

redsky wrote:
Salmonbushes4 wrote:a range of frequencies in which thought can no longer occur...
This sounds like brain-dead to me, or am i taking this wrong?
Thats how I was taking it. I chose not to comment, because I didn't want to be the only one who was like "Won't this just make you a brain-dead vegetable?"