When you say "Immune to binaural beats..."

Get user supplied support
culmor30
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

When you say "Immune to binaural beats..."

Post by culmor30 »

If someone is "immune to binaural beats," does this mean that they can hear them and remain unaffected, or that they simply cannot hear them at all?
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

people who are immune can "hear them", they hear what we hear when we listen to them, they just do not change the hrz level of the brain to get those experiences.
culmor30
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by culmor30 »

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
demonicpriest
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by demonicpriest »

I need something cleared up with this as well. I know a bunch of people who started using iDoser, and I really want to try it out. I tried maybe 7 or 8 doses so far, some of the Very Strong ones, and some of the Moderate ones. So far I've gotten nothing, except the POSSIBILITY that Astral may have worked. I'm not sure if I was just hoping it would work or if it did. I just drifted in and out of a sleep-like state in which I imagined myself speaking to people I knew in real life.
Some people at the site have told others to keep trying, it might work eventually, but I think I'm immune (not that I won't keep trying at least once a day). If I am immune, is there any way to become subject to it, or am I going to be immune forever?
I really want to try this. Help, please.
Horrorshow50
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Horrorshow50 »

I'm not a huge expert on this, but I heard that a portion of the population is AT FIRST immune to the brainwaves, but after listening to them, the brain get's accustomed to them. I had exactly the same experience you did, only it took me 20 or 30 nightly tries before they started working, the trick is perseverance.
Here are some doses that always seem to work for me, mabye you should try them;
-Trip
-Bufo)Toad
-WHITE CROSSES (My favourite)
-Also, all the pure doses seem to work for me every time. It's probably best to start with the pure doses, that way you get really bold results.

Good Luck!
Just keep trying.
demonicpriest
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by demonicpriest »

Thanks! I'll keep trying pure's until they work.
I tried Quick Happy, which has been a tester for me for a while, since its a faster dose and I don't want 30-45 minutes without results doing nothing.
Crue Knight
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Crue Knight »

What are the pure doses?
cookies
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cookies »

ah the pure doses, they really freak me out, i tried Alpha once, had a BIG effect on me, while others like Nitrous have no effect :P