Trance state?

Share dose experiences
Predy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Trance state?

Post by Predy »

Hey all
Alright, so I've been using some doses every now and then, and they do seem to work for me to some degree. What I'm looking for is to induce the trance state, by the help of binaural beats, in this case, I-doser.

Around 40-50% into a dose, I get this very very weird feeling of sinking down or something for like 3 seconds or something, it scares the shit out of me, so I try to break out of it, and then its gone.
(It wud probably last longer if I didn't try to break out of it, I usually sit up, cuz it really feels like sinking down in the floor / u feel very very heavy.)

Does anyone know if this is the start of a trance state? Or what it could be? I've red a bit bout sleep paralysis, and I wanna avoid tht at all costs. (Ive heard bout all the scary shit that can happen). So basically, I just wanna know if this is the start of a trance state, or sleep paralysis (body going to sleep, and mind awake.)

All help appreciated people! Im kinda desperate to know :-)
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

unfortunately, chances are good that this feeling is simply the beginning partial paralysis, in which you are more apt to experience things in your mind because you aren't feeling anything for real. (sorry that was a really sucky explanation :retard: )
Predy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Predy »

You are saying that this is the beginning of sleep paralysis, yeah?
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

yes.
allceltictx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by allceltictx »

Sleep paralysis is not a huge deal. It's just a bit weird while coming out of the sleep state, but then you fully wake up you're out of it, and it's no big deal.

BTW, try the pure dose, Theta. You'll really go into the trance state, but it will last for a good while after the dose is done playing.
Predy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Predy »

Well, it's in sleep paralysis you can experience hallucinations tho, I've been in it several times, didn't mean to, but ended up in it, concious of course. It wasn't my best experience with hallucinations to be honest.

Anyway, how do you avoid sleep paralysis and enter a trance instead? Or is there any way, to not experience anything scary while in Sleep paralysis? I wudn't mind entering Sleep paralysis, if u cud control what u saw to some degree, tht wud be awsum, but when theres loud screaming shit and scary shit flying around, yeah u get it.
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

close your eyes. :P
Predy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Predy »

Well I dunno? If it helps? Im not tht familiar with Sleep paralysis state, but Im asking people tht are. So you wudn't see scary things if u remain with ur eyes closed? And also, can this state in any way be relaxing / good?
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

If you close your eyes, then you will not see any scary hallucinations. But you have to remember, it is all in your mind in the first place, and by freaking out when you realize you are paralyzed, then thats what will cause a problem. It can become a positive experience if you simply relax and don't worry. If you don't do that, then try to think of something nice, and perhaps you will see it.
Predy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Predy »

Thanks for answers, helpful :-)

While in sleep paralysis, can you control the hallucinations? example, u think of a sound, and you can hear that sound? tht would be cool.

btw Ill try getting in sleep paralysis next time if its true u dnt see scary people if u remain with eyes closed
Predy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Predy »

Does anyone know if sleep paralysis is a trance state?, also , how to get to the trance state? Do you need to get sleep paralysis first , to get into a trance? Please answer if you can help :)

sry for double post
BigTymer9225
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by BigTymer9225 »

I curious now as well. Can someone explain sleep paralysis a little more to me? And is it a good or bad thing to end up in? How do you break out once "in?"
ned429
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

don't be afraid

Post by ned429 »

Being in sleep paralasis isn't something to be afraid of. Its kind of like a really good trance. I've been in it once or twice and if u happen to become aware that ur in it and get scared- don't freak out just relax and, if u can, open your eyes, then just keep on reminding yourself that your awake and u should snap out of it soon enough.

hope this helped :D