The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Share dose experiences

How does I-Doser work for you?

It BLOWS MY MIND!
16%
I have felt the effects almost every time.
20%
Some doses work, some don't.
29%
Only a select few doses have worked for me.
10%
I have felt the effects with only one dose.
9%
It is a complete Placebo - I never felt anything.
17%

Total votes: 1294

oja666
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by oja666 »

If you have read my previous post and are still a firm believer of idoser, try this link. Once you manifest the "energy" in your hands you wil understand that these effects you feel are not induced by idoser, but have you ever sat quietly without sleeping and just felt? Any feelings you get from idoser are through auto-suggestion, what you read in the description and what you believe will happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZfHWis3RaU

Everyone is capable of imagination so you don't even need idoser to simulate these effects, this program will only work for those who expect and believe it too.
cooljz01
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

howl ong is speed

Post by cooljz01 »

how long is ther actualy song for speeed repl yback quick
CanwllCorfe
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by CanwllCorfe »

oja666 wrote:If you have read my previous post and are still a firm believer of idoser, try this link. Once you manifest the "energy" in your hands you wil understand that these effects you feel are not induced by idoser, but have you ever sat quietly without sleeping and just felt? Any feelings you get from idoser are through auto-suggestion, what you read in the description and what you believe will happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZfHWis3RaU

Everyone is capable of imagination so you don't even need idoser to simulate these effects, this program will only work for those who expect and believe it too.
have you done any reading up on Binaural beats at all? it's not some random thing, they've been around for almost 200 years.
joeyd429
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

It just depends

Post by joeyd429 »

Everyone reacts to binural ebats at a different level. Also, I'm sure if you approach I-doser with an open mind, you will get better results. Whether its a placebo or not....I-doser is effective in getting you high
Hayabusa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Hayabusa »

I have tried a lot of doses, Yesterday for the first time it worked!
It was Trip, I felt really strange when it was at about 20minutes done, but then my brother came to my room too take his cellphone. He turned on the light and he distracted me.

I was so pissed... So i didn't even continue.
Going to listen to A-bomb if it wont work gonna give a try to Peyote.

*thumbs up*
AllUcanDose
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AllUcanDose »

awesome, just awesome.
allceltictx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by allceltictx »

I've had the best luck with the PURE doses, hands down.

The pure doses are Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, and Theta, and they put your brain into the respective brain wave patterns. The "Pure Pack" contains all of these and are the best value. I would recommend to anyone to get the pure pack, and you won't be dissapointed.

The designer ones are hit and miss for me. For example, Rave and alcohol have little or no effect on me. MarijuanaQH and Content work well most of the time, but not all the time. But the Pure ones work every time.

I use BETA to get my mind into the logical, higher level, problem solving mode, such as before I'm getting ready to study. the results are amazing. I can study and incredibly well when doing Physics or any kind of Math or analytical work. It puts my mind into a higher state. I can blaze through my homework with no problems, no sluggish mind or confusion. I recently used BETA consistently to study before a Physics II exam, and I scored 110 on it!!!

I use THETA to trance out and get into an altered, transcendental/spiritual state. It's great if you're stressed and need to withdraw from the world. It puts you in advanced meditational states.

I use DELTA for sleep and regenerative purposes, and also for spiritual and heart-opening purposes. It's sort of like theta, but is more sleep-related. I've found that even if I don't fall asleep on it I can do a dose and it regenerates me and aids in refreshing and renewing me.

I use ALPHA for an overall incredible feeling of well-being when i want to be awake and alert, but deep thinking and inspirational. It's great for creative work. Alpha is AWESOME!

GAMMA is the one that the most experimental, and I feel the least immediate effect on Gamma. However, it is supposed to have the effect of creating neuronal paths between the two hemispheres of the brain, so basically, it induces genius level thinking. My feeling is that it must be listened to every day to start building the effect, which, if the research is correct, will last long after the dose is over. There's been a lot of research on Gamma waves which you can look up on the internet.

GAMMA does promote an immediate feeling of alertness and focus. If you need a dose to do this for you immediately, however, I'd go with BETA.

Anyway, I recommend Pure Pack. You won't be disappointed! The Pure doses are awesome!
d4rkrazorr
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Trip3

Post by d4rkrazorr »

I have just used trip3, paddos and it didnt work at all, maybe because i moved a bit and opened my eye 3 times to look if it was working, the only effecct i had is that my hearing was realy weird... it was like everybody was talking thru a fan ;o

Edit:

I have just Tested, MultipleOQH, LSDQH, AstralQH, DivinorumQH and NitrousQH.

10min. MultipleOQH: Well i was having no feeling at all except when the noise became strange, i felt like my arms were twisted arround and my legs were falling down, also i had the feeling that my head was falling. I didnt move at all, i was in a dark room and didnt move.

10min. LSDQH: Well i didnt feel a thing.

10min. AstralQH: Nothing happened.

10min. DivinorumQH: I expected much from this but nothing happened.

5min. NitrousQH: Nothing.
rocketking14
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

very dissappointed

Post by rocketking14 »

I think the only one that has ever worked for me is marijuana, and that still wasn't too effective. Heroin was a dissappointment, orgasm and acid were both no shows. I'm very disappointed, as I am probably immune. Is there a way to "cure" immunity to idoser?
cyberpunk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

first love

Post by cyberpunk »

The first dose I listened was first love on the iphone version. I think it wasn't 100% effective, because the TV was turned on in the next room, but at about the half of the dose, I started to laugh very loudly. I didn't know why, I had a very strong stimulation in my brain to laugh. It was amazing.
jvanselow
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jvanselow »

i have only tried i-doser like 3 times. but it worked everytime. so far anyway.
morphine- first 15 minutes i just felt like i was floating.
20 minutes- it all hit me. i felt numb. i couldnt move for i was afraid of ruining the affect. i felt amazing. i did this one twice.

inhalent- this dose scared the shit out of me! i had no idea this was that scary.
Art
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Art »

its the truth , some work some don't depends on our brain , setting etc.. ;)
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

-Almost wrote:Most doses for me have to be done lots of times before they work for me. The only one that worked on the first time for me was A-Bomb.

And I seem to have problems with the open eye visuals. I want to see them so much, and its hard because I make up excuses for myself trying to say that it works. I really want a dose that is going to actually make me experiance serious open eye visuals without having to concentrate on a blank wall and watch everything around it turn colors. But when I look where theres colors, they disappear.

=/
Your BRAIN creates visuals, not you eyes. Depending on which dose you take, not much will happen. When you start to see visuals keep your eyes were they are. Since your brain is creating the visuals you should not move your eyes and let it all play out in front of you.
Vornsereg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Cant tell if its working.

Post by Vornsereg »

Ive tried several doses in the last few days, never with any remarkable results.
the best results Ive had are with psilocybin and ecstasy. all the others do nothing.
Psilocybin just made me feel a little trippy and my eyes played little tricks with the kitchen stove, E did as intended, kinda.
How can I make these work better? I feel a little trippy like I just woke up or have a light buzz but thats it.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Cant tell if its working.

Post by cameraboirzu »

Vornsereg wrote:Ive tried several doses in the last few days, never with any remarkable results.
the best results Ive had are with psilocybin and ecstasy. all the others do nothing.
Psilocybin just made me feel a little trippy and my eyes played little tricks with the kitchen stove, E did as intended, kinda.
How can I make these work better? I feel a little trippy like I just woke up or have a light buzz but thats it.
Have you ripped your doses? Theres no dose called psilocybin. You may be confused with trip, but its called trip, not psilocybin.
Read in the Experience Forum more, people cangive you the BEST advice. Just read around. I've posted the same stuff in all of theses different posts that I'm getting tired of people not searching.

Dont forget to search.