LSDQH Experience

Share dose experiences
Maximilleus
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

LSDQH Experience

Post by Maximilleus »

I've tried the Nitrous and NitrousQH doses without much effects, so I decided to try something different but also short.

I just listened to most of the LSD quickhit dose and I had my first real experience. About halfway through I noticed slight flashing in my closed-eye vision, although I've always had slight HPPD-like symptoms so I can't be sure if it was due to the beats. At about 75% I noticed that when I swallowed instead of the usual pop (ear problems) it sounded almost glass-like. I took the headphones off at 79% and immediately noticed that certain sounds seemed to waver in and out! The sound of my clothes ruffling were very noticable and seemed to echo with a sort of phasering sound. Although it might be that the wavering changed my hearing temporarily I'm pretty sure it's the binaural beats that did this as it was very noticable and most definitely not a placebo.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the LSDQH and the AcidQH?

Thanks!
Art
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Art »

i think some of them are weaker - not sure wich , but i think Acid is weaker
Maximilleus
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Maximilleus »

It seems that AnesthesiaQH gives me distortions (albeit less intense) afterwards as well. I almost think it's not the binaural beats but the sound stuck in my head for a little bit after. I probably should try the full doses before quickhits anyway.
Art
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Art »

try CocaineQH , it works great for me damn :D i just love it ;D
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Maximilleus wrote:I almost think it's not the binaural beats but the sound stuck in my head for a little bit after.
Well that's the whole fun of it. The tones get stuck in your brain for a while after the dose is over. This is because of the "wave" effect of the binaural beats. No other type of sound exhibits this behaviour, not even other types of brainwave entrainment tones such as Isochronics.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Art wrote:try CocaineQH , it works great for me damn :D i just love it ;D
I use the regular cocaine off the cd. I have to say it's my favorite so farr.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Just finished acidQH. I got some great results:

I counted backwards and got into a half trance and half "I know where I am" kind of thing. At 75% I got some very colorful closed eye visuals (mostly creatures going the same direction to some unknown location) They were actually very incredible (even though it doesn't sound that way.

I then opened my eyes and look at my ceiling when the dose ended, and my ceiling looked faintly like rough fabric, which then morphed into what looked like the night sky. And then comets and other colorful "closed eye" sequences crossed the sky. It was very beautiful, and I was amazed.
epicasian
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by epicasian »

hey cameraboirzu,
have u ever taken actual hallucinogens?
i was wondering cuz i read in some other post most ppl cant get OEV's w/o having tripped on a real drug b4

thx in advance,
Asian
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

epicasian wrote:hey cameraboirzu,
have u ever taken actual hallucinogens?
i was wondering cuz i read in some other post most ppl cant get OEV's w/o having tripped on a real drug b4

thx in advance,
Asian
Hey epicasian. I was gonna tell you in your Acid experience you had to have had to to get OEV's, but i'm using a broadband aircard in the car, so I lost connection and it wouldnt post :P

Yes, i have used hallucinogens before (all legal) which are mostly required to get OEV's which is possibly why all my OEV's remind me of salvia trips :P

The reason for this is your brain has nothing to go back on to create expereiences. If your brain has used actual substances before, it knows what to do if it experiences it, so it conforms.

I don't suggest doing drugs of any kind, but if you MUST i suggest salvia because its legal, and cheap.
epicasian
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by epicasian »

hey again cameraboirzu, :P
do you know anyway i have more of a chance to get at least a little bit of closed eye visuals,

i tried go piggyback two AcidQH and i didn't get any other effects from the second dose

would i just have to condition/reset?

thx again,
Asian
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

You SHOULD be getting CEVs with Acid. Piggybacking the same dose won't always work because the tone changes throughout, and if you start again it will reset your waves over again.
epicasian
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by epicasian »

if you read my experiences post, would that be considered CEV's?

http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5875

so i need to reset/ condition b4 a new dose..rite? :P

thx again,
Asian
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

epicasian wrote:if you read my experiences post, would that be considered CEV's?

thx again,
Asian
You dont HAVE to. The next dose may not be as powerful, I often piggyback, just not the same dose back to back. I did HeroinQH + MarijuanaQH today, worked fine.

Sounded like the start of CEV's. Usually its actual imaging. Just remember not to move your eyes, because your eyes don't create images, your brain does.
epicasian
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by epicasian »

cameraboirzu wrote:
epicasian wrote:if you read my experiences post, would that be considered CEV's?

thx again,
Asian
You dont HAVE to. The next dose may not be as powerful, I often piggyback, just not the same dose back to back. I did HeroinQH + MarijuanaQH today, worked fine.

Sounded like the start of CEV's. Usually its actual imaging. Just remember not to move your eyes, because your eyes don't create images, your brain does.
ive moved my eyes a little but not lots,

thx 4 the advice about piggybacking the same dose,

will do :D

thx again,
Asian

p.s. like what is usually the actual visuals?

p.s.s recommend any new doses 4 meh? :cool:
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

When I use AcidQH or TripQH I trance and that creates very cool closed eye dream like sequences. When I don't, I see closed eye "blotches" which arrange themselves intricately into images. They usually don't make sense, but they follow the same theme through the whole dose.