Marijuana

Share dose experiences
Meighen
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Marijuana

Post by Meighen »

K i used a ganzfeld ping pong ball device (google it) to cover my eye, then started the dose. I tell ya, the ganzfeld really helps you concentrate on the dose. this is the first time i ever got one to work! :D So anyways, i was getting tired, then at like, %30 i felt i was like sinking, then it felt like the matress i was on was spinning every which way in like a gyro style movement. Then it went on for a couple of minutes then the rest of the dose was just waiting for it to be over. when i woke up, every thing was in a greenish shade, but that only lasted for a few seconds. Overall, it was an amazing experience, and it's exciting when you finally get something to work. :-D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Haha. Thats not what the dose is supposed to do...
Meighen
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Meighen »

:lol: it barely worked the effects afterword were short, but during taking the dose, i was in like a trance state and it felt weird, but good at the same time
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

It's all about practice. If that was the full dose and you got results I'd suggest doing a QH. It's not as long and the effects rival in comparison. But beware of the crackling noise about halfway through :cool: