Best Dose EVER

Share dose experiences
Jizzle
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Best Dose EVER

Post by Jizzle »

Morphine hands down is the best dose ever in idoser. :shock: When i did morphine(idoser) i was able to get into a trance in like 30 seconds and it was very easy to do so. Then i saw only like black (this is the wierd part) then BANG i saw 1 red ball and 1 blue ball spinning. Then i saw stars and i was in space and flying through space and my body felt like i was flying also. Then I saw these weird stringy line things that were pulling me towards them and I was in another dimension. And then I was being pulled through a red and blue tunnel with these weird human shaped figures that were flying towards me. Then I was teleported to this cool psychedelic place that had bubbles and circles floating around and they were changing colors like every second. Then is saw all these rainbow colored patterns and they started to spin slowly into a tide eye looking pattern thing that had like a black hole in the canter. I was really calmed by this cool psychedelic place and time seemed like it didn’t exist. then all the sudden I was shot back through all the stuff I went through and was beck to where I started this journey. Then out of no where I saw this ball and nothing else but blackness. The ball was getting slowly bigger and was changing into different colors. Then the ball changed to white and then exploded and then the dose was over. When I took off my headphones I felt really calm. And seeing things move looked like they were pausing and going and pausing then going. I also laughed a lot after. So that is why Morphine is the best dose ever. Also everyone should try it. If you do try it tell your experience. :-D
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

When I did morphine, it wasn't as powerful as that. (i seem to be pretty resistant to binaural beats, but I'm getting better :) ) For me, Nothing happened for a while, and then suddenly, I felt like I sort of dropped, into a really low state. After that, I was as calm and content as I have ever been. After the initial drop, I soon fell into a very deep dreamless sleep. :o

So all in all, a very pleasant dose, but not nearly as amazing as your experience. :)
Jizzle
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jizzle »

yea i know my expierence was amazing. :D i had not had a expierence like that up until i tried morphine dose. Now my doses work amazing with great effects. :-)
dcarroll5105
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dcarroll5105 »

Hash, and Marijuana with ambient noise so far. Fairly new to idoser, about 2 months, but i am not looking for a huge mind blowing trip. I enjoy the way the marijuana dose chills me out and makes me feel lighter. Not too much of a high, but noticeable. My senses seem to be slightly effected. Don't know how to explain the way it makes music sound, but it's quite awesome. No real memorable trips or bad trips, I tend to listen to it right as I go to sleep, to help me ease into the sleep. From there, my dreams take over and I drift off.
brosef
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by brosef »

I just got done with heroin. Powerful stuff, nothing has affected me this much as of yet.

I feel happier than ever, like a warm blanket is around me, and I kinda just want to lay back and relax.
John_2801
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by John_2801 »

but morphine isnt a psychedelic dose...
o.O

it's more like a mood dose
or something like that

im not sure..
but ill try it later
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

John_2801 wrote:but morphine isnt a psychedelic dose...
o.O

it's more like a mood dose
or something like that

im not sure..
but ill try it later
Agreed. A lot of people make stuff up. But who am I to judge; people say you can't get open eyed hallucinations, but I get them all the time on Acid and trip.
RweJke
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by RweJke »

White crosses and Morphine in my opinion.